Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

First the first time since supporting this club I think we are going down. And I include that famous day against Wimbledon, on that day I still had belief in the club and its players.

No longer.

Why? Norwich and Newcastle are picking up points and Burnley have four games in hand. Three teams who are capable of showing fight. We havent got that fight in us.

We have too many moody nights at Goodison when the fans are bang up for it like Arsenal game to get us over any potential line.

Too many good players who can win matches on their own like DCL, Richy, Gray, Townie with a gblammo.

Norwich/Burnley/Watford are your 3 down get a tricast on and make yourself a few quid my mate.

We have too many moody nights at Goodison when the fans are bang up for it like Arsenal game to get us over any potential line.

Too many good players who can win matches on their own like DCL, Richy, Gray, Townie with a gblammo.

Norwich/Burnley/Watford are your 3 down get a tricast on and make yourself a few quid my mate.

Newcastle and Burnley show fight every season to keep themselves in the league.

How many night games do we need at Goodison then to get us out of this? Do you think the fans are going to be bang up for it after everything that is going on?

I'm concerned you aren't worried at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.