Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently today is the day an actual relegation battle starts.

Teams below us gaining points , Newcastle and Norwich 3 points closer to us

Imagine if the Christmas games went ahead

Never once felt that we’ve been in danger of going down since 2003 even when on dreadful runs with tough fixtures.

This is different.

A perfect storm of dreadful players who blatantly don’t give a damn, players who care that are long past their best, a Kopite pig of a manager that everybody despises, a clueless meddling owner, big fat Blue Bill still a cancer on the club, x2 DoFs sacked for being atrocious and/or powerless, a CEO whose previous jobs were a teacher and a charity worker.

If there had been a camera crew in behind the scenes this season, it’d be a bigger car crash than the Sunderland doc.

Pathetic, rotten, dying club.

There is bad something deeply rooted in this club when weekly we have go behind to start making an effort. This is going on for last 5 years now. Absolutely no excuse for professional players and management for this to happen week in week out

The worst part for me at the moment is that I can’t even bring myself to be angry anymore. I just find myself sitting there feeling sad, extremely sad. I didn’t think I would see it in my lifetime but I think this could be it. We’re gone and we will never come back.

The worrying thing is that it isn’t just the performances from this season that are an issue. This season is a carry over from second half of last season that has just got worse. Benitez is appalling but some level of criticism has to go to the players. They are woeful and not even professional enough.

The worst part for me at the moment is that I can’t even bring myself to be angry anymore. I just find myself sitting there feeling sad, extremely sad. I didn’t think I would see it in my lifetime but I think this could be it. We’re gone and we will never come back.

Get a hold of yourself man!

You've got to give Rafael time, it's not his fault, we need to back him, there's been players injured, he hasn't had any of his players to bring in.

Don't really know how anyone can back him.. get him out. Give it dunc. Please

Status
Not open for further replies.