Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

The shadow grows ever larger.
Are there three teams worse than Everton in the division?
I think we are probably the worst.
Birmingham, Blackpool, Bristol City are beckoning.

We have too many moody nights at Goodison when the fans are bang up for it like Arsenal game to get us over any potential line.

Too many good players who can win matches on their own like DCL, Richy, Gray, Townie with a gblammo.

Norwich/Burnley/Watford are your 3 down get a tricast on and make yourself a few quid my mate.
I lack a crystal ball and I don’t know whether we will or won’t be relegated,
But we have just been defeated by what was the bottom placed club. We are down the bottom end of the table. Our form is abysmal.
We are definitely at this point in the mix of possibles and we need to take remedial action urgently.
Beginning with the immediate dismissal of a serially failing manager,

Win our 2 games in hand and we’re roughly where we finished over the last 2 seasons with Carlo.

Table looks bad. Form looks worse. But with Mina, Richarlison and DCL back, new signings settling in. The team will move up the table.

No relegation for Everton.

I remember being in austrialia and having a case of vb beer in the middle of the night listening to the radio v Coventry. I believed we would stay up not due to quality but we had a but of real fight and honestly in the team.

The last 3 years I have been worried that we will be relegated. I look at players like keane and know not only are players like this very average but more importantly soft. Men without strength. Keane, holgate, siggy, iwobi, davis, delph, and only one of them played today. But it's the mentality of the club. No intensity, soft club that has no fight. Throw in an insane owner and a managers who are stubborn and defensive and it's relegation. Not because of this season . It's been coming for at least 4 seasons. It doesnt happen overnight. It takes time and now we are here.
When an owner interviews a number of different managers with completely different styles one know there is no identity. That's what we are lacking for last 4 years. An identity. It need to be dogs of war now. And benitez is not the man. Ferguson until the summer and give us a manager then Ferguson or otherwise who will play with intensity from min 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.