Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathartic, this
Well, they've all been found out. We were pointing out this for ages, but now these charlatans have nowhere to hide. The excuses people made for them are as risible as the performances these players have put in. Some of them have effectively ended their careers as top-flight players tonight. Some will have an escape hatch, but plenty will be lower division players for the rest of their days now. What a land that will be for them.

It is really depressing me and I know it shouldn't. But I hate what is happening to the Club I have loved since I was 4.

This evening summed up what we have had to put up with for years. Absolute drivel. Threw away a present of a win.

So now I need to prepare for the Championship.
Not down yet, but what's happening to the club is so sad.....BMD included. Get the side right first then do Bob the builder.

I came across this on facebook.

I mean...when you actually think about it...

They sack Rafael having let him flog off Digne (their best player) and replace him with another left back.

They then replace Rafael with a bloke who has zero experience of fighting relegation, either as a player or manager, and bring in Dele Ali.

Or watch them at all if you live abroad. Here in the US, 5-10 of the league games and any Cup games will be on ESPN+, but that’s it. Pretty tough to really follow a team when you only have access to, at best, 20% of the season.
Foreign based fans are done for. As an expat in Thailand I can watch every game. In the championship I can watch none.

It’s been years since games at this time of the season counted. Years.

Now they do. It’s not how we wanted it, but the season is still alive come April.

So let’s enjoy that thrill of everything being on the line. Let’s be happy that the players aren’t on the beach.

This is my favorite line of the year

Our players couldn't find their arse holes with both hands how would you expect them to be on the beach?

Obviously I don’t want us to be relegated but I can’t help but feel so many players deserve it, and I find myself almost wishing they are but then realise if they do then that’s the end of Everton as I know it.

Feel sick thinking about it all.

I was feeling sick to my stomach weeks ago, along with many others, and had you mocking us and calling us bedwetters.
Because you were throwing the towel in way too early and not getting behind the team.
I told you I would not hide and I also told you despite them being a bunch of losers I will not be giving up on my team until its mathematically impossible for us to stay up.

Feel absolutely sick tonight. Hope people can still find it in them to get behind the team, the fixture list is certainly against us now, but ultimately it is still in our own hands. Not that I trust these players. But still.

Status
Not open for further replies.