Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're down when we're down, last time I looked we were not even in the bottom 3 so why are you still pissing your pants and think you're being smart calling me in?

I’m calling you out for making ridiculous statements like “we’ll pick up points naturally” and “it’ll be a breeze”. Even if we scrape survival you will still have been wrong.

We are outside the bottom 3 on goal difference. Worrying about relegation at this stage of the game is not bedwetting. The only people being unreasonable are the ones who are in denial like you.

We're down when we're down, last time I looked we were not even in the bottom 3 so why are you still pissing your pants and think you're being smart calling me in?
It's up to each and every individual, whether they decide in your elegant words to piss their pants or not.

This team has only won two league games, in nearly six months of football. There quite obviously is a serious problem.

I’m calling you out for making ridiculous statements like “we’ll pick up points naturally” and “it’ll be a breeze”. Even if we scrape survival you will still have been wrong.

We are outside the bottom 3 on goal difference. Worrying about relegation at this stage of the game is not bedwetting. The only people being unreasonable are the ones who are in denial like you.
How am I being unreasonable, I'm being honest, I don't panic like you, I'll be worried if we go into the last game with a chance of going down, until then I'll be optimistic and cheer them on.
Think you're a big man calling me in, we'll I'll answer you every time, I've not visited here lately because it's so 'kin depressing and you make Private Fraser from Dad's Army look like a cheer leader.

How am I being unreasonable, I'm being honest, I don't panic like you, I'll be worried if we go into the last game with a chance of going down, until then I'll be optimistic and cheer them on.
Think you're a big man calling me in, we'll I'll answer you every time, I've not visited here lately because it's so 'kin depressing and you make Private Fraser from Dad's Army look like a cheer leader.

You do you. These highly paid charlatans have done nothing to warrant my cheers. I want us to stay up and then boo them off the pitch and volley them out of the club never to darken our doorsteps again.

People are allowed to be worried. I'm very worried.

If it goes to the last day needing a win, then we are gone.

Looking at watford, Leeds players fighting for the cause. Bloody ell our players are terrified compared to them something got to change quickly

We came 8th under Sam, then sacked him after he did a good job, and since then have not finished once as high as 8th? Is that right?
We have done this relegation prospect too ourselves, well Moshiri has, we fully deserve it.
The thing is he didn’t, on a football level it was the worst I ever seen at the football club. I remember us playing West Brom at home who absolutely battered us and we somehow got a draw and they went down. We were lucky that year. I’m not having anyone saying big Sam was good because it was pure pain. I think Burnley finished 7th

It's up to each and every individual, whether they decide in your elegant words to piss their pants or not.

This team has only won two league games, in nearly six months of football. There quite obviously is a serious prproblem.
It's up to each and every individual to get behind their team through thick and thin, I know that's difficult for you because you support so many other teams.
I've been going to watch Everton for 55 years and I'm not giving in like you when there's still points to play for.

Exactly, this is what it all goes back too, we sacked a manager who fitted us at the time to take a punt on someone with no CV, soon as Moshiri did that the game was up, we havent looked forward since, only down.
We played far better football under Silva but he had his short comings, Pickford was a huge issue under Silva in regards to there was no trust between him and the defence. Silva was a good coach but maybe not a great manager and probably the club was too big for him but football was like night and day between him and Allardyce.

Status
Not open for further replies.