Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too easy to say it was 'spur of the moment ' when you're vaulted, you have very clearly given up in that post, you contradict yourself all of the time.
No you contradict yourself, and don't ask me for evidence. Do you seriously think i have the time, to trawl through all the nonsense you write.:p You mocked me for wanting Eddie Howe as manager before as well.:cool:

Our owner has made poor choice after power choice. We only know how it should have been done in hindsight, so it’s a bit pointless saying what he should have done, we are where we are right now. He pumped in plenty of cash, we can’t argue with that, he has also promised us and is delivering a new Stadium.

Allardyce didnt help, he bought Tosun. He goes into clubs and buys useless players on high wages with long contracts, it’s almost as if he gets commission. he saves the club that season but the rot has set in. Almost every club he has been brought in to save ended up going down, I think we are the only exception but it’s hard to keep track.

Appointing Lampard was like sacking the titanic captain and making the cook captain after the iceberg had already hit. We aren’t at the stage where we need snookers right now but we could do with some points on the board. We are somewhat fortunate that there are team around us that are worse than us but if they have a little bit of fortune and we do not, we could be in a very bad situation.

Playing the blame game is fine but it lets others off the hook, namely the players, a lot of them have seen many managers come and go. There are many people that could be blamed for the road to where we are now but the players are our only answer to this crisis and they need to work hard to get us out of it. I can only hope they finally see that, if not we are screwed.
Good post mate.

No you contradict yourself, and don't ask me for evidence. Do you seriously think i have the time, to trawl through all the nonsense you write.:p You mocked me for wanting Eddie Howe as manager before as well.:cool:
See, that is the difference between us, you post utter tripe then lie about it until you are vaulted then you make childish excuses..
You can't say I contradict myself then say you're not going to provide evidence, that's beyond childish.
Basically you can say whatever you want but at least have the balls to explain yourself when you're asked to.
I never want Eddie Howe anywhere near our club, he is only a stop gap at Newcastle.

Just curious, but does relegation bring a different fan to the matches? Are tickets less expensive? People give their tickets
to friends who normally couldn't go? Is it more polite crowds or does it unloose demons from the rafters?

See, that is the difference between us, you post utter tripe then lie about it until you are vaulted then you make childish excuses..
You can't say I contradict myself then say you're not going to provide evidence, that's beyond childish.
Basically you can say whatever you want but at least have the balls to explain yourself when you're asked to.
I never want Eddie Howe anywhere near our club, he is only a stop gap at Newcastle.
Post in thread 'New Everton Manager' https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/new-everton-manager.112737/post-8807676

What's wrong with him exactly? He kept a small club like Bournemouth in the top flight for years, and he ain't doing too bad at the geordies for a supposed "stop gap". He was a boyhood blue as well. He would have done a great job for us if given the chance.

I like them both. You see the thing is i'm not so sad bitter and twisted, to waste my time trawling through the nonsense you have posted over the years.

I do have better things to be doing with my time.

Post in thread 'New Everton Manager' https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/new-everton-manager.112737/post-8807604

Contradicting yourself again.
To top it all off you said you didn't want a manager with a relegation on his resume ?

It takes a minute to trawl.

What's wrong with him exactly? He kept a small club like Bournemouth in the top flight for years, and he ain't doing too bad at the geordies for a supposed "stop gap". He was a boyhood blue as well. He would have done a great job for us if given the chance.
He was defo botto of the list after his Bournemouth stock went down. He has a bad start at Newcastle, Let’s just give Frank as much slack because he will get us there. It will take time and few suffles of the pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.