Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not arsed about the finances, more the fact a club the size of Everton have been allowed to get into this state.

Its a shambles of course is it, but its not the end of the world like some believe it is and we WILL go again and hopefully have chance to rebuild from top to bottom.

Lets get one thing straight mate - if we stay up this season (which I personally believe we will) nothing changes next season - Kenwright is still chairman, Mosh Man is still owner, DBB is still CEO, this gutless squad are still here suckling the clubs coffers dry.

We wont be challenging for europe, trophies or likely even top 10, so what exactly are we missing out on? VAR? Anfield thrashings?

Sundays a much bigger game personally for me - if we win the FA Cup this season I can go to my grave a happy man seeing EFC finally win something in my time on this planet.

Thats all that matters to me not mid table safety pocketing SKY money to pay frauds like Iwobi and Gomes 100k a week.

We go down and I worry the new stadium is gone. Depends who you believe but FFP sanctions might be coming as well. Joke of a situation.

It's still gets built.

But I can see it being in reduced capacity to save money.

We'll struggle in the championship and Mosh will sell up where we'll turn into Leeds for a decade

Its a shambles of course is it, but its not the end of the world like some believe it is and we WILL go again and hopefully have chance to rebuild from top to bottom.

Lets get one thing straight mate - if we stay up this season (which I personally believe we will) nothing changes next season - Kenwright is still chairman, Mosh Man is still owner, DBB is still CEP, this gutless squad are still here suckling the clubs coffers dry.

We wont be challenging for europe or likely even top 10, so what exactly are we missing out on? VAR? Anfield thrashings?

Sundays a much bigger game personally for me - if we win the FA Cup this season I can go to my grave a happy man seeing EFC win something. Thats all that matters to me not mid table safety pocketing SKY money to pay frauds like Iwobi and Gomes 100k a week.
It’s a lot easier to change and build a team in the Premier League for the Premier League.

We’re screwed aren’t we

Attachments

• 4A869C29-37BC-413F-9358-C7D21911F2F3.jpeg
    4A869C29-37BC-413F-9358-C7D21911F2F3.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 97

Lets get one thing straight mate - if we stay up this season (which I personally believe we will) nothing changes next season - Kenwright is still chairman, Mosh Man is still owner, DBB is still CEP, this gutless squad are still here suckling the clubs coffers dry.

We wont be challenging for europe or likely even top 10, so what exactly are we missing out on? VAR? Anfield thrashings?

Sundays a much bigger game personally for me - if we win the FA Cup this season I can go to my grave a happy man seeing EFC finally win something in my time on this planet.

Thats all that matters to me not mid table safety pocketing SKY money to pay frauds like Iwobi and Gomes 100k a week.
It’s bigger than that though! The essence of a great club has been soiled

Status
Not open for further replies.