Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to come across patronising here mate but I think you're being a tad naive.

We are currently under strict restrictions from the premier League, everything we do has to be agreed with them to show we aren't breaching the loss quota even more.

Norwich and Fulham do not have the wages and contracts we do.

If we go down, it could turn real sour. The parachute payments might give us one crack at promotion, but it would have to be with this same squad, do you fancy them? I don't
Parachute payments are changing too

No wonder you're the most disliked Blue on this forum. How can you be not arsed about the worst thing that could happen to our club. Man alive.
Meh. Floundering in the lower half of the table with the current strategy and spending is damning. If it changes some minds in the boardroom, I wouldn't mind it. I'm no unconcerned, I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel with the current crew in place.

Meh. Floundering in the lower half of the table with the current strategy and spending is damning. If it changes some minds in the boardroom, I wouldn't mind it. I'm no unconcerned, I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel with the current crew in place.

We won't come back if we're down. Ever.

How can you not fear it with the possible financial issues it would bring? Its got the potential to be catastrophic

We go down and I worry the new stadium is gone. Depends who you believe but FFP sanctions might be coming as well. Joke of a situation.

I would laugh so hard if a team that spent too much compared to their accounts went down. Even if it were my team. That's incompetence of the highest order.

I’m not arsed about the finances, more the fact a club the size of Everton have been allowed to get into this state.

I don't think we're the big club that we used to be / think we are. Pick your poison. Either way we're absolutely miles away from being a relevance at the top table.

Status
Not open for further replies.