Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon is a breath of fresh air in this squad. There's a very good player there, and we need to look after him. Anyone who knows anything about football surely can see his quality.
Probably flatters to deceive due to his work ethic which is high.....

Gordon is a breath of fresh air in this squad. There's a very good player there, and we need to look after him. Anyone who knows anything about football surely can see his quality.
I’m a fan, but we’re asking too much! He’s getting burnt out and has gone off the boil, this season he should of been introduced sporadically, he’s not a Foden! It’s our dire squad that is affecting his recent performances

We aren't at that stage yet Dave.
Last game ,looks like Arsenal away.
You wouldn't take that just now would you?
No, I wouldn't.

But we have games and points to play for, and more of them than those below us.

We are in desperate trouble, but I wont pull the rip cord just yet.

Three points on Thursday and the situation is transformed.

I’m quite happy to leave the bandwagon alone, I still can’t see us getting relegated.
We haven’t been in the bottom three once this season, and I don’t think we will at all this season.

I remember all the fans moaning even a couple of seasons ago that they didn’t want Europa, cos it would ruin our chances the season after.
Shocking some of the fan base we have.

You have to go theough these times to appreciate the ones where your finishing even 8th-10th.
It doesn't really matter if you haven't been in the bottom three all season in March, it's where you are at the end of April that counts. We'll be 18th.

the portents are of course not propitious: a pusillanimous bunch of fannies wear the Everton jersey. There is not an ounce of scrap in this bunch of big girls' blouses

Status
Not open for further replies.