Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changes of player personnel are needed time to give younger players a go we are 11th .....we were robbed last week v Spurs
We need pace in the side - the older players are just going through the motions - Moral is rock bottom ..
ATM we will do well to stay up ......, but we should manage to do so ...

Even if we went down I wouldn't be arsed in the slightest as the parachute money near enough guarantees you come back up providing you can keep the bulk of your players like Newcastle, Fulham, Norwich did etc. Its not the death knell it used to be 10-15+ years ago.

Sure you'll get ribbed by the Kopites but it would actually force change and get the structure of the club sweeped clean and likely a few of the wastes of a wage like Iwobi off the books.

Hasn't done Leicester, Wolves & Villa any harm.
Got Leicester and Wolves into league 1 first and Villa nearly into administration, so would much rather not

Even if we went down I wouldn't be arsed in the slightest as the parachute money near enough guarantees you come back up providing you can keep the bulk of your players like Newcastle, Fulham, Norwich did etc. Its not the death knell it used to be 10-15+ years ago.

Sure you'll get ribbed by the Kopites but it would actually force change and get the structure of the club sweeped clean and likely a few of the wastes of a wage like Iwobi off the books.

If Everton go down, they won’t come back.

Even if they have clauses in their contracts, we’d still have Iwobi, Keane etc on £60k in the Championship, we’d be screwed.

Also for every success like Leicester and Wolves, there are Wigan, Bolton, Blackpool, Portsmouth, Coventry who all went down to the 4th tier.

Big no for me.

I take it some on here are filling their boots with the 16/1 ?

48838DB2-02E2-4888-BD9E-888C27635F39.png

If Everton go down, they won’t come back.

Even if they have clauses in their contracts, we’d still have Iwobi, Keane etc on £60k in the Championship, we’d be screwed.

Also for every success like Leicester and Wolves, there are Wigan, Bolton, Blackpool, Portsmouth, Coventry who all went down to the 4th tier.

Big no for me.
Forest, Wednesday, Middlesbrough and of course Sunderland.

Teams that go down very rarely come back stronger and those that do require a level of planning and execution that we haven't shown in decades.

Forest, Wednesday, Middlesbrough and of course Sunderland.

Teams that go down very rarely come back stronger and those that do require a level of planning and execution that we haven't shown in decades.
It also requires a change in attitude from the fan base. These pages have some mind boggling delusional views.

Few fresh faces in jan will help massively, need another winger now aswell as cm. Club needs to start planning how we play which the dof brands should have set out

Im just saying if you hate Moshiri, Bill Kenwright, the board, Brands the only way they or at least prominent members of the board go is relegation.

They aint leaving whilst Everton are collecting the TV money in the Prem, they are balls deep in Liverpool Waters, Kenwright has no intentions to leave neither does Brands by the looks of it.

I've pretty much accepted we'll be midtable gash for now until the end of time its fans like you I feel genuinely sorry for.
Conversely I feel sorry for you accepting the nothingness of mediocrity as the reward of your support.
However revealing your passion for mediocrity at least solves the conundrum of your determined defence of its deliverer.
But surely football should deliver more than endless tedium even if it’s just the hope of something more exciting.
I suspect trainspotting may have provided a more satisfying diversion for your good self.

Might be the most idiotic post I've seen on here.

Does make sense why you are so in favour of Benitez when you're obsessed with the idea that relegation will save us. Everything is going right on track for your vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.