Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just struggling to see how we improve all that much whether we go down or stay up. Like I can try to convince myself, but I don't believe it.

I think we're going down after this, though. Leeds showed they have a lot more fight than our lot. I see them getting a win and Burnley getting a draw.

I'll take survival by any means but this is ultra grim. I can actually accept relegation now. Not because I want to but this team is just so so poor. We don't look like we belong in the PL. Not even close.

I'm at peace with it now. Don't delude yourself into thinking these cowards and this PR con-man of a manager will be getting us to safety under their own steam on Sunday. Knowing us, we will be hanging in there, apparently safe, until a Leeds goal in stoppage time. It'll be savage when it happens, so begin the process of mental distancing now. These players were asked to prove they were PL standard. We've seen their answer in three games against the mighty Watford, Brentford, and Crystal Palace - all second division size clubs with a fraction of our budget and resources. This team deserves to drop. It has found its level.

How did this team bottom out so badly from last season ?

I know the FSW did a number on us but there should have been far more in the tank than this.

Players and FSW are a disgrace….

Status
Not open for further replies.