Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a pretty uncharitable comment, to be honest. I think there are far bigger culprits than him if we go down - the players, the board, the previous manager. There are plenty more to lay into first - and I've been doing that for most of the season. One thing I would say is I won't be going out of my way to campaign for anybody associated with any relegation we suffer. They can all go as far as I am concerned: board, players, coaching staff. I think it could go either way with Lampard right now. I hope he earns cred by keeping us up. But I don't think he should be rewarded for failure and I don't think he will have the credibility to rebuild us if his name is on the relegation. Taking us down is failure. It's not something I want to think about right now. I hope he has guaranteed our future and his own with a victory tonight.

I'll give you that.
About 5 years minimum of poor judgement has us here today.
We're a club with many over payed average players. And thats the bottom line. We havent got good players.

I thought I was at that point until a few weeks ago. I can honestly say that the Chelsea game put me through the wringer as much as any game i've ever been to though, and I was almost delirious by the end of it. The game is a farce, the club is a shambles, but the bond as a fan is stronger than i'd realised. The last few weeks have made me understand how people end up hooked on smoking/drinking/drugs in a way I never have before. I've said many times that I could just walk away and not be bothered but the truth is I can't, the club is just part of my life and whether I like it or not our fates are intertwined.
Completely agree. I was done , out , when we capitulated at Burnley but they've pulled me back in.

Everton is like Hotel California , you can check out but never leave.

I’ve fallen into that horrible headspace where I can’t see any outcome tonight but another defeat… which would be such a massive boost to Leeds that I can’t see them not doing Brentford at the weekend.

Someone please say something to help me out of it.

6th from bottom with a game in hand, and we’ve spent a total of about 1 week in the bottom three all season, you’d think we were Norwich the way people talk on here.
I’m guessing a few would be happy if we did go down just for the drama.
Absolutely shocking how negative a lot of people are, god knows how they’d be if we actually spent months in the bottom three.

I’ve fallen into that horrible headspace where I can’t see any outcome tonight but another defeat… which would be such a massive boost to Leeds that I can’t see them not doing Brentford at the weekend.

Someone please say something to help me out of it.
The power of the people (fans) will get us over the line tonight
From every fan to every player BELIEVE don't hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.