Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

I swear that regardless of us staying up or going down that I'm never going to let the club effect me like it has done this season. I've actually lost sleep in the last few weeks worrying about everything, just how ludicrous is that ffs?! Never again.

I said similar a few seasons back but it’s all well and good when your hovering around mid table. Being in a relegation battle is a different story and although I wouldn’t say I have lost sleep over it, I have let it consume me more than I would have liked. Can’t wait for the season to be over. I have actually enjoyed weekends there’s been no football this year. That’s what this club has done to me.

Idk if it's been discussed, but it's occurred to me that we want Newcastle to knock off Arsenal. With Tottenham playing Norwich, Arsenal might not put up that much of a fight against us if it seems a futile exercise.

Idk if it's been discussed, but it's occurred to me that we want Newcastle to knock off Arsenal. With Tottenham playing Norwich, Arsenal might not put up that much of a fight against us if it seems a futile exercise.
Arsenal will put on a performance v us if it matters or not in terms of what they need for me, as its a home game and final day, they will want to send fans home for the summer happy, plus whatever way it goes to final day for top 4 anyway so they will go for it

It does not matter

An Arsenal win or draw against Tottenham would have been better for us because then they would have secured Champions League Football before playing us.

Even an Arsenal loss means they still must win or hope Tottenham drop points away to Norwich on the last games.

Remember if Spurs were out of it they may have been on the beach vs burnley.

I thought we would be safe after Brentford -- said the same for weeks now.

We would have been but for corruption.

I think we beat Palace IF the ref isnt corrupt.

Arsenal will put on a performance v us if it matters or not in terms of what they need for me, as its a home game and final day, they will want to send fans home for the summer happy, plus whatever way it goes to final day for top 4 anyway so they will go for it

Theyre a flamboyant side as well so would be quite open

Never know if they "go for it" whether we catch them out.

Just hoping the Palace ref isnt corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.