Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s mad really considering how much people slate the players for their supposed lack of fight.

We’ve beaten Leicester and Chelsea in the past few games, we are likely to beat Palace and be safe before the weekend.

It’s like people are gagging to be negative.
Same it is not a given we beat them but people need to keep positive

we're staring down the barrel of relegation and I'm seeing 'blues' mention City's result as part of the bad day?

Who cares about City? Genuinely? I'd rather than implode and know we are safe and if it mean Liverpool win the title then so be it.

I don't understand it, I really don't.

Reasons to be optimistic; up until the red card we were great! Purposeful, on the front foot and looked a real threat. Hopefully have Godfrey back for Thursday. Brentford are a decent side. Leeds will find that difficult to go there and win.
Think Allan needs to start on Thursday with Doucoure and Iwobi in a 4-3-3. Still think we’ll do it!!!

but if it does go last day leeds only need to draw

People are talking like Palace are prime Barca ffs, we can definitely beat them. I refuse to believe this goes down to the final day with us relying on other teams.
We are prime easy to mess up fodder, that’s why we can’t see us getting anything!!! Burnley will get at least 1 point and Leeds will turn over Brentford, our club is a cautionary tale for the future

It’s mad really considering how much people slate the players for their supposed lack of fight.

We’ve beaten Leicester and Chelsea in the past few games, we are likely to beat Palace and be safe before the weekend.

It’s like people are gagging to be negative.

Dont think it was any lack of fight.

Ref does his job, we have the chacne to go 2 up and have 11 ont he field.

Status
Not open for further replies.