Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was disappointing against such a poor team, but considering we have only picked up 6 points away from home before this last weekend and now an extra 4 points away in the last 2 games then it is more than I would have expected from these 2.

Yes, we could have put some distance between us and the teams below.

However, 2 home games we need to focus on getting 2 wins so need the drive and support that we have had in last few weeks.

I know this is Everton, but I am confident that we will be another step away from relegation by Sunday evening.
Bordeaux fans are just as worried :D

I hope so! You're right in that odds on it doesn't atm but there's been plenty of twists and turns already. Never know how it will pan out.

I don't think we've been involved in many twists and turns at all... despite the terrible form since October, we only fell into the bottom 3 the day of the RS loss, then got out of it as soon as we could, by winning our next 2 games.

Look me and matty both are level headed guys and we can both see that we have created an issue for ourselves by not trying to win yesterday.

Anyone who thinks a draw in the easiest remaining fixture surely needs to learn to understand football better.

This idea we didn't try to win is total rubbish.

We weren't good enough on the night. Watford weren't good enough to take advantage. So the game ended a draw. That's literally it.

Look me and matty both are level headed guys

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.