Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley: they'll get battered in all three of their remaining games.

That's their total now IMO: 34 points.

Burnley now have Spurs away, and Villa away, before Newcastle at home on last day. They ain’t getting nothing in the next two away games, and I wouldn’t bet against Newcastle beating them there on the last day either so not convinced they’ll get another point. Which means one win from us will do it. With Palace and Brentford at Goodison, and three chances of points away, if we can’t win one of these games then we deserve to go down.

Even if they beat Newcastle last day, 6 points will keep us up so the two winnable home games will do it, with 3 free hits in the three away games. Massive chance to put this to bed in the next 5 days before we even get to the home games..

Burnley: they'll get battered in all three of their remaining games.

That's their total now IMO: 34 points.
Agree. If they’re without Tarkowski for those games as well then that’s absolutely massive. He’s hugely influential to them and that could be a killer blow.

Burnley were truly awful today. We should be able to catch them. I thought Leeds were there for the taking but Chelsea are in such awful form I'm not sure we can rely on them to win.

Minimum 3 points from the next 2 games required. It's about time the away form picked up a little.

Leeds concede like a siv. They struggle against sides that are compact.

Im not counting anything anymore. Leeds only poor result of late was v world class man city. Chelsea look anything but that right now. But ive everything crossed.
Bonus is burnley now look back in it.

What a difference a week makes, but we have to do our own stuff.

I thought we were practically down this time last week.

But we are still in the bottom three. Games in hand mean nothing if we lose them.

The team must stand up now, individually and as a group. Safety is there but we have to grab it for ourselves.

Leeds: they'll get a maximum of 4 more points.

Arsenal and Chelsea will destroy them and Brentford will be professional as they have been since they were safe and round off the season with a home win.

Basically: if we win our two home games we'll be safe.

What a day. Burnley had got their noses in front but it is a legitimate 3 way battle now.

That defeat means we could stay up with 38 points which is great as 40+ seemed like a stretch whilst 2 wins in 5 given our fixtures looks achievable. Chelsea drawing is a bonus as they will now need to take Leeds seriously. Despite the defeat it has been a good day for Saints with that Burnley defeat. They are now as good as safe

Not sur
7pts vs Leicester / Watford / Brentford

Leeds lose to Arsenal / Chelsea

Were 5pts ahead and miles away on GD. Basically safe

Fingers crossed
Not convinced we win tomorrow. Even a point in that sequence leaves us in 3 pts ahead and goal diff.

It’s not over. But I’m starting to have a little more faith.

Leeds: they'll get a maximum of 4 more points.

Arsenal and Chelsea will destroy them and Brentford will be professional as they have been since they were safe and round off the season with a home win.

Basically: if we win our two home games we'll be safe.

Brentford will be difficult for us. We need 4 from the next two

Status
Not open for further replies.