Brighton (H)
Brentford (A)

Everton
Leicester (A)
Watford (A)
Brentford (H)
Crystal Palace (H)
Arsenal (A)
I'd be very worried if I were a Leeds fan.

That's actually a good thing. I thought he'd well done knee ligament damage big time so if it's a broken leg, hopefully it's a straight forward one and he'll be out for a few months instead of 9 months
Yes i was thinking exactly this and not at all interested in him missing the rest of the season lol

Think Burnley will do enough its down to us and Leeds, they look shot and are totally devoid of confidence and quality but will all be down to their next two games really.

Run in

Burnley
Villa (H)
Spurs (A)
Villa (A)
Newcastle (H)

Leeds
Arsenal (A)
Chelsea (H)
Brighton (H)
Brentford (A)

Everton
Leicester (A)
Watford (A)
Brentford (H)
Crystal Palace (H)
Arsenal (A)

Another 8 points and I think we will be safe. I can see Leeds and Burnley getting at least another 5 points from their games. But both are in very good form.

We need to win the games we have usually struggled in, against teams like Watford, Brentford and Palace where we are expected to win.

We usually do well against the top teams at home. We need to carry it on against those around us.

Another 8 points and I think we will be safe. I can see Leeds and Burnley getting at least another 5 points from their games. But both are in very good form.

We need to win the games we have usually struggled in, against teams like Watford, Brentford and Palace where we are expected to win.

We usually do well against the top teams at home. We need to carry it on against those around us.
Show the same respect to watford brentford and Palace as we did against the big teams...work hard and we'll get points...

No reason not to enjoy this game, but it's only 3 points, we are still bottom, so it's needs to forgotten as soon as they go back to finch farm tomorrow.

We need to follow that up with another positive result next week. Back to back wins would be huge but a point wouldn't be a disaster. We are going to need to get at least 7 more points I would guess so not following up today with another strong performance, is going to leave us back at square 1.
Leicester have to travel to Rome for the Thursday night game and, like West Ham, have struggled in league games following European ties.

I genuinely believe this Chelsea game was the turning point. Had we lost this then I think we would have lost the dressing room, I think it would have been worse if we played well and lost. The players would just have felt everything was against them.

But the win is so important, its a massive psychological boost to beat one of the best teams in the league. I can see us going on a little run now and a victory against Leicester drags Burnley and Leeds back in. We would be favourites to stay up if we beat Leicester.

Leeds next 3 .... City / Arsenal / Chelsea
Us .... Chelsea / Leicster / Watford

IF we get 3 more points than them in these 3 ...we are 2 points back / with a game in hand and a massively superior GD.
It's not great .... but its far from done.

If we go down ...lots of time for blame / crying etc .... but till then .... COYB !
Step 1 ...... DONE !!!!!

We should / could be ahead of Leeds still with a game in hand after May 11.......

Status
Not open for further replies.