Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle and the others below us know we are dropping like a stone. Its giving them impetus knowing they can catch us. That win today will have Newcastle champing at the bit against us. We need to get at them, they aren't great. Neither are we though. As someone said, the stars are aligning against us.

Our players have the heart.
Sadly though they just aren't very good at football.

It'd be like getting a random 11 off this forum. We'd all try our hearts out for Everton bit we'd get stuffed because we are not Premier League footballers.

We're going down. Because we have a very average squad.

we will get a new manager this week we gotta hope he’s good

Looks like the doom merchants are on the way to being proven right. And I was mocking them not long ago. We might scrape through by the skin of our teeth.

We're in a battle, but I don't think there's much chance of us going down. There's a decent enough gap atm and we're significantly better (not saying a lot) than all the teams below us. I know a lot of people don't want to hear it and this isn't me being complacent, but I just don't see it.
We are right in it. Don’t kid yourself.

These are the winvv by able games. It gets harder towards the end of the season.

I’m afraid were sliding into obscurity.

Newcastle and the others below us know we are dropping like a stone. Its giving them impetus knowing they can catch us. That win today will have Newcastle champing at the bit against us. We need to get at them, they aren't great. Neither are we though. As someone said, the stars are aligning against us.
Yes Newcastle have won , but they were utterly appalling. Probably the worst team I've watched in the PL this year.
If we can't beat them we are 100% down and deserve to be.

We won't get relegated, but we won't be far off either. Pretty depressing to think we're one of the worst teams in the league. What a mess
We're really not. I think we're actually better than when we had to bring in Gravy Train. It's just so disjointed tho with no discernable style of play. We constantly have been going after defensive managers bar Silva and he was just plain clueless. REALLY need to get someone in soon and make us "hard to beat". They're going to screw it up tho and we're going to be in massive trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.