Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta feel like we’ll take anything 17th or above at this rate, fully sure there’s 3 worse teams than us in the league, a fit squad will be the difference this season.

17th would be enough. The squad is better but (blind optimism aside) we don't know how effective the new signings will be. Has Gana still got the legs, can Garner cut it in the PL, will Maupay score enough? Plus we don't know how fit DCL will be and/or stay when he returns or if we will get the 'Carlo goal scoring' version or (more likely) the non-scoring version that 'puts himself about a bit' but not much else.

More I see of us more I’m convinced we’re gonna be fine. Still expecting that donkey to Andy Carroll us 2nd half like

This squad will not be fighting relegation. Too much quality and heart in it. An amazing transformation compared with when our bad period started last season.

bed-wetter-pee.gif
Great thread for spotting them, this. ?

I really think 11-18 could be pretty close. Still need a few weeks to get a better idea of some of these teams.

Look at tonight. Was thinking there's no way Villa would do anything v Man. City and they might have won it at the end but for a terrible offside call.

It will be very competitive at bottom this season compared to last when Norwich and Watford were basically relegated by January so only one spot was in play for final few months.

Certainly think you'll need more than 35 points to survive. A world cup halting play will also alter dynamics as that will surely aid teams with fewer players in it as they can rest and then have a mini pre season and then can hit the ground running in xmas period.

Anyone who thought BCD football was odd....you haven't seen anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.