Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually looking forward to Newcastle v Leicester tonight. If Leicester are as bad as they were last Monday, then it'll be an entertaining night's viewing.

A Leicester defeat means we'll only need a draw on Sunday to definitely keep us up (barring Leeds smashing Spurs by 3 goals). Or, we can actually afford a defeat as long as the other 2 sides don't win. We may already be safe.

Lucky for you, we are even less capable! That Brighton win was huge for you.
The goal difference off the Brighton game and the last minute point this weekend were huge but we still need to get something this weekend and make no mistake - we are crap without Dom and any full backs so it won’t be easy!

I’ll rest a bit easier once Newcastle get the win tonight and we know a draw will all but see us safe.

Personally I’ve enjoyed Leeds being back in the prem, proper club with history and real fans and you played some entertaining football too. Sorry to see you go on that note if you do, but also not sorry for a second as it keeps us up!

Be nice if Newcastle put about 5 past Leicester tonight. Any Newcastle win will do though.
For us to be able to stay up by losing Sunday and Leicester winning, they’d need to lose by at least 9 goals tonight to take into account the additional swing from our loss and their win 🤣

Any Newcastle win and we know we just need a point realistically and we’d all have taken that when Lampard was sacked!

I definitely think Leeds will beat Spurs

Spurs look mentally cooked

Hopefully Newcastle help us out tonight so that we still have our destiny in our own hands
I would be surprised if Leeds would beat anyone now after their awesome Manager threw them all under the bus. All he did was make all of them not want to play for him any more.

For us to be able to stay up by losing Sunday and Leicester winning, they’d need to lose by at least 9 goals tonight to take into account the additional swing from our loss and their win 🤣

Any Newcastle win and we know we just need a point realistically and we’d all have taken that when Lampard was sacked!
10 it is then. lol

Yeah any Newcastle win will no nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.