Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like I was confident Newcastle would open up a can of whoop-ass on Brighton last week, I'm also sure that they'll sign off at St James' tonight against a terrible Leicester side with a comfortable three points.

The relegation fight won't be settled with a Newcastle victory tonight, but anything other than a Leicester win will have me feeling confident, finally.

Newcastle were far better than us just a few weeks ago. Could have scored 6 and it would have been fair. At Home.
Less than a week later and we should have taken three points away at Leicester. They are even worse than us.

There has been nothing at all in the last few months to suggest Leicester can take anything from this match.
Yet, I'm worried.

Just gonna warm up with a bittle of newcy brown while watching an episode of geordie shore while wearing no shirt,still need to find a geordie food?

Newcastle were far better than us just a few weeks ago. Could have scored 6 and it would have been fair. At Home.
Less than a week later and we should have taken three points away at Leicester. They are even worse than us.

There has been nothing at all in the last few months to suggest Leicester can take anything from this match.
Yet, I'm worried.
Newcastle struggling to a 2-2 draw against Leeds?

Longstaff still missing, a key player for them according to their fans. The hipster geniuses on GOT didn’t want him though, or Almiron when we were linked. Not good enough for us apparently.

He’s not that key, they slapped Brighton without him. He’d have looked awful in our side anyway, he’s had a good season because of the 2 Brazilians and Willock that he plays with.
They have the creativity and ball carrying skills that he - and our team - doesn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.