Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling Leicester will win on the final day. Still think West Ham will approach it in the right way but Moyes is bound to rest some players again and they won’t have the home crowd. Leicester fans meanwhile will be cheering every tackle.

As long as Leicester lose tonight, they could win 20-0 on Sunday and it'll mean nothing as long as we avoid defeat.

Think Leeds will win at the weekend. If Leicester get a result tonight, I'd fancy them on Sunday.
I could see a nervy draw for us on Sunday, we have struggled at home all season.
Tonight is important.

Am just happy that Newcastle haven’t 100 percent secured top four. So they will put in a performance am sure if they had top four already there weird fans would want Leicester to win.

I don't believe Leeds will knock off Spurs.
They might score a few goals, but their defence will be leaking goals against the front 3 of Spurs.
Coupled with Sam already saying he's unsure if he can field a competent attacking third himself.

Howay Byker Grove, Fog on the Tyne, That's Living Alright etc. Be a bigger surprise than our win against Brighton (ignoring the score) if they lost, but hope Eddie has them focussed nonetheless as Leicester for all their rubbish-ness do have some creative players...

Based on what though because leeds are awful as well

I think with the match being at home then there'll be some impetus for Leeds to actually have a go

I was saying that I thought West Ham could get something against Leeds, because I genuinely believed that they'd want to win that game, and Moyes pretty much showed that with his squad selection

I don't think this Spurs side has any desire or fight left in it. I think they just want to get the season over with, so if Leeds are going to get the win then they've got pretty much perfect opponents to play against

I could see Spurs wilt in the Elland Road pressure cooker quite easily. It's why we need to focus on making Goodison into a Bear Pit in the hope that Bournemouth don't feel up for it

I'm very thankful that I was correct about West Ham, because we needed them to win that one

Status
Not open for further replies.