Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha of course we do because of what this board has done to us. Why should we not demand the club to meet the standards of the past alot the fans here have seen them great sides.
Its not difficult to understand Evertonians. Its not like in the scheme of things you are some unique breed of football fan.

You do like to bang on though about how big a club you used to be.

I tried to get your opinions years ago on here years ago from the days when you were looking at trying to get Nuno as your manager, but a lot of you for some reason thought he was beneath you.
How did he do again but fair play if you want spend your weekend on another team forum

Its not difficult to understand Evertonians. Its not like in the scheme of things you are some unique breed of football fan.

Yet it’s somehow pleasing to know Everton are big enough to consume the vast open spaces of your head whilst we casually buzz off you trying to head pat us on here, mate.

Haha of course we do because of what this board has done to us. Why should we not demand the club to meet the standards of the past alot the fans here have seen them great sides.

How did he do again but fair play if you want spend your weekend on another team forum

I'd hardly call spending a bit of time looking at a club i dont mind's forum wasting my entire weekend.

Nuno was fantastic. Two 7th place finishes, a campaign in Europe and a 13th place finish in a very difficult season for us with Raul's injury and covid, which for whatever reason seem to effect Nuno pretty badly with what was going on in the world was more than we could have expected. We made a huge mistake getting rid of him and look how it backfired on us. We nearly got relegated after we appointed a clown like Lage. Luckily, we didnt panic, bided our time and got in a real top quality manager in Lopetegui.

I'd hardly call spending a bit of time looking at a club i dont mind's forum wasting my entire weekend.

Nuno was fantastic. Two 7th place finishes, a campaign in Europe and a 13th place finish in a very difficult season for us with Raul's injury and covid, which for whatever reason seem to effect Nuno pretty badly with what was going on in the world was more than we could have expected. We made a huge mistake getting rid of him and look how it backfired on us. We nearly got relegated after we appointed a clown like Lage. Luckily, we didnt panic, bided our time and got in a real top quality manager in Lopetegui.
Whats he done after you again

Whats he done after you again

He got shafted by the players at Spurs ( as do most managers it seems ) although as anyone who knew anything about him would have told you, he should never have taken that job. The bloke needed a break from football after Wolves. Never the right move for him at the time. As i mentioned before, Rauls injury and Covid really hit him hard, especially as he couldnt see his family because of the travel restrictions.

Now he is earning an absolute fortune in Saudi Arabia and will probably win the league with his club at the expense of Ronaldo. He should really be managing at a better level, but i think he needed to recharge his batteries and its probably the move he needed right now. He's just a top, top bloke as much as anything else.

He got shafted by the players at Spurs ( as do most managers it seems ) although as anyone who knew anything about him would have told you, he should never have taken that job. The bloke needed a break from football after Wolves. Never the right move for him at the time. As i mentioned before, Rauls injury and Covid really hit him hard, especially as he couldnt see his family because of the travel restrictions.

Now he is earning an absolute fortune in Saudi Arabia and will probably win the league with his club at the expense of Ronaldo. He should really be managing at a better level, but i think he needed to recharge his batteries and its probably the move he needed right now. He's just a top, top bloke as much as anything else.
Hes a crap manager thats won nothing and will win nothing worth winning.

Hes also a massive bellend.

Sure when he was linked to us and palace both turned him doing as he wanted alot of money. Also we have what you say a top bloke under lampard who was simply not good enough, i have seen nothing from him that would make him and good manager here. Plus if he found spura a bad fit what do you think he would get here

Sure when he was linked to us and palace both turned him doing as he wanted alot of money. Also we have what you say a top bloke under lampard who was simply not good enough, i have seen nothing from him that would make him and good manager here. Plus if he found spura a bad fit what do you think he would get here

Your players dont seem as toxic as Spurs, they just arent very good. At the moment i'm not convinced he would be the man for you. You dont really have any money for a rebuild so you probably need a manager who can bring through younger players and work on a budget, but i've not said he should be your manager anyway. Financially, you seem in quite a mess and if you get relegated i could see you really struggling.

Lampard has never really been that great anywhere really. If he didnt play for Chelsea he wouldnt have got a job there.

No idea who you support but I guarantee I’ve not set foot on your team’s forum, let alone post.

There’s a certain irony on you coming on here telling us how fixated we are on something. Especially the history of a football club. When football is built on tradition and history and identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.