Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF I'd take that and move on. However, you stand a better chance to grab a point by taking the game to Leicester.

The time for caution is gone now.
Every time I see Forest, Leeds, Soton falter I am more positive even if we haven’t won. I think DCL and Coleman are real positives. We need a captain to grab us by the scruff of the neck and drag us over the line.

Old habits die hard.
A nice stress free Saturday, throw in some beers and share of a bottle chilled white knowing I can enjoy life now that we're sunk, then I see the manner of the Forest defeat then I'm back in the real world. I'm shaking like a crapping dog thinking we can actually do it after all.
Please give us a repeat of the Leicester fixture last year then I think we can do it.

I can't get my head around this "Relegation will make us bigger and stronger as a club and enable us to rebuild" argument.

I will still be going to the match even if we end up in the National League North, but frankly many thousands of blues will refuse to watch us in the Championship if we get relegated this season. And I kind of get that. So we will have fewer fans, almost no revenue, none of our international players such as Pickford and enormous debts with no money with which to service them. How can we rebuild in those circumstances? If we are relegated to the championship the only way is further down. Much further down.
West Ham, Newcastle, Fulham.... Leeds and countless others would disagree.
All we need is a very rich.....
Yeah were done mate

If Leeds get beat by B'mouth (sorry for repesating myself here!) and Forest dont beat S'ton at home next week I think there's a real chance neither Leeds or Forest stay on 30 points or at best total 31 points.

That's obvioulsy dependent on two big results going against those two in their next games, but I dont think that's fanciful at all.

It could well be we need 3 points to survive.

Man. City away was one of them. RS and Arsenal both conceded 4 there in last month, Newcastle two so it's not really a game to dismiss a defence and from what I saw they played well second half and built on that momentum in taking 4 points off Wolves-Leeds.
Oh ok, let's not count it eh because it was "one of them".

I wish you'd told me the rules first like: you just drop an inconvenient result so as to not destroy your own argument.

Ok, gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.