Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Leeds get beat by B'mouth (sorry for repesating myself here!) and Forest dont beat S'ton at home next week I think there's a real chance neither Leeds or Forest stay on 30 points or at best total 31 points.

That's obvioulsy dependent on two big results going against those two in their next games, but I dont think that's fanciful at all.

It could well be we need 3 points to survive.

Bournemouth on some run if they win. Haven't they won their last three away aswell? So they'll be coming to Goodison with the same momentum as Brentford did in the run in last season which everyone assumed would be a nice comfortable win and proved anything but.

This thread every time there’s a match on not involving Everton.

F4765085-71CA-4B5E-9961-1C3FDF767F16.jpeg

Oh ok, let's not count it eh because it was "one of them".

I wish you'd told me the rules first like: you just drop an inconvenient result so as to not destroy your own argument.

Ok, gotcha.
You’re being facetious-city away especially in the middle of this current machine like form is a game many teams would take 3 goals. We have been happy enough to give dyche the benefit of doubt of a tough run of fixtures when counting his record.

Oh ok, let's not count it eh because it was "one of them".

I wish you'd told me the rules first like: you just drop an inconvenient result so as to not destroy your own argument.

Ok, gotcha.

O.k. Against teams comparable to their level they've tightened things up compared to Rodgers. Even with Man. City it's actually 6 goals conceded in last four games. Last four games here it's 9 goals conceded so one defensive unit looks more likely to concede 2-3 on Monday and it's probably the one with Godfrey and Michael Keane in it....

If Dyche wakes up and drops both then a draw is possible for sure.

Bournemouth on some run if they win. Haven't they won their last three away aswell? So they'll be coming to Goodison with the same momentum as Brentford did in the run in last season which everyone assumed would be a nice comfortable win and proved anything but.

Yeah i think thats a myth about on the beach. It often has the opposite effect where no pressure lets them play.
Still bite your hand off for a last day beat bournemouth stay up scenario mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.