Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to optimism. I’ve given up hope tbh. Relegation is what we need. If we can survive financially with the new stadium n’all then one thing I’d hope to achieve from relegation is no more prima donna’s! Our team is a joke, right now we’re worse than Notts Forest. Let that sink in. Wholesale changes required. Sell the lot of em frankly. Not impressed with Tarkowsli, Coady, Keane, Mykolenko, Godfrey, docoure, Gueye, DCL, sell ‘em all. Unfortunately, this is the dross we’ll be left with as any half decent player will have to be sold to balance the books. Bleak times to be a blue.

Coleman hopefully back for Monday, massive boost for the entire team defensively and in terms of their spirit. Dyche’s best 11 all fit for the run in, do or die.

If we have the 3 back in we were missing over those 4 horrendous games when they all couldn't start we have a real fighting chance.

I keep saying it, but if Leeds can be defeated tomorrow then I'd be very hopeful both they and Forest wont finish on more than 33 points. And if that's the case we have 5 hits to get 2 wins.

Just go for it now.

I love to optimism. I’ve given up hope tbh. Relegation is what we need. If we can survive financially with the new stadium n’all then one thing I’d hope to achieve from relegation is no more prima donna’s! Our team is a joke, right now we’re worse than Notts Forest. Let that sink in. Wholesale changes required. Sell the lot of em frankly. Not impressed with Tarkowsli, Coady, Keane, Mykolenko, Godfrey, docoure, Gueye, DCL, sell ‘em all. Unfortunately, this is the dross we’ll be left with as any half decent player will have to be sold to balance the books. Bleak times to be a blue.
Jesus 'kin wept.

If we have the 3 back in we were missing over those 4 horrendous games when they all couldn't start we have a real fighting chance.

I keep saying it, but if Leeds can be defeated tomorrow then I'd be very hopeful both they and Forest wont finish on more than 33 points. And if that's the case we have 5 hits to get 2 wins.

Just go for it now.
I agree dave I reckon 2 wins will pull through

Good results for us again today. The teams around us are doing their best to be as bad as us.

Even a draw on Monday doesn’t kill us
TBF I'd take that and move on. However, you stand a better chance to grab a point by taking the game to Leicester.

The time for caution is gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.