Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok.

1.) EPL is a closed shop unless you sell your soul as a club. True.

2.) If we did get a Play-off final and won it, that would be great but I'd rather WIN the Championship.

3.) It is not the END

Yeah, that's actually a reasonable post. Trying to see the positives, but we blues do not see positives, EVER. We will compare ourselves to Liverpool. We will call you a bellend, and we will tell you how we will struggle in the Championship and never get out of it.

Kind of ironic isn't it. Next season we'd struggle in the Championship...............if we'd struggle in the Championship then WTF is the point in competing in the Premier League at all?

I would love us to be in Villa or Brighton's position - but WHU were in that position 12 months ago, Wolves 24 months ago now both are in the relegation scrap.

Even Leicester who won a title in arguably the biggest football shocker of all time are down in the doldrums again.

The rules strangle clubs like us eventually fans really have to make peace with the fact outside a gulf state sportswash buyout the glory days are long gone for us.

Enjoy the match day experience, the comfy seats at BMD and treat it as a past time rather than the be all and end all.

Absolute let of YET AGAIN today... Forest 2 ahead of us with Southampton at home next, followed by Chelsea (A), Arsenal (H) and Palace (A)...

I think we are down but I want us to stay up with all I have...... 😭

The absolute state of some of you on here. Practically giddy at the thought of our relegation chances increasing and then, when one of our main rivals loses from a winning position and picks up some key injuries, all you can do is hammer home how crap we are and won’t ever score again.

WTF is wrong with some of you. Sorry the club you support didn’t increase their chances of getting relegated this afternoon.

Weird weird behaviour.

Great result.

The absolute state of some of you on here. Practically giddy at the thought of our relegation chances increasing and then, when one of our main rivals loses from a winning position and picks up some key injuries, all you can do is hammer home how crap we are and won’t ever score again.

WTF is wrong with some of you. Sorry the club you support didn’t increase their chances of getting relegated this afternoon.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I would love us to be in Villa or Brighton's position - but WHU were in that position 12 months ago, Wolves 24 months ago now both are in the relegation scrap.

Even Leicester who won a title in arguably the biggest football shocker of all time are down in the doldrums again.

The rules strangle clubs like us eventually fans really have to make peace with the fact outside a gulf state sportswash buyout the glory days are long gone for us.

Enjoy the match day experience, the comfy seats at BMD and treat it as a past time rather than the be all and end all.

your a f n loon lad

VAR has done us a favour there. Wed be furious if that goal was given against us, offside attacker clearly in the field of vision of the goalkeeper

Status
Not open for further replies.