Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said we do need to win games .
But other results will determine how many we need . Folly to suggest otherwise.
Exactly.

Assuming we lose to City, even a loss to Leicester does not mean total obliteration just yet if Leeds lose tomorrow. Monday is a massive opportunity now. Had Forest won today, the Leicester match would have been even more do-or-die. I think we have a little more hope now than we did 20 minutes ago...

The absolute state of some of you on here. Practically giddy at the thought of our relegation chances increasing and then, when one of our main rivals loses from a winning position and picks up some key injuries, all you can do is hammer home how crap we are and won’t ever score again.

WTF is wrong with some of you. Sorry the club you support didn’t increase their chances of getting relegated this afternoon.
Says the fella who supported a kopite.

The absolute state of some of you on here. Practically giddy at the thought of our relegation chances increasing and then, when one of our main rivals loses from a winning position and picks up some key injuries, all you can do is hammer home how crap we are and won’t ever score again.

WTF is wrong with some of you. Sorry the club you support didn’t increase their chances of getting relegated this afternoon.

Think the starting position should always be everyone wants us to stay up. Can't blame people for being negative. It's clearly a coping mechanism.

I think 34 would be enough.

Cannot see Forest getting five points from their remaining four games.

We need to beat Leicester, or at least not lose.

I dont rate Leicester. Been saying this for a few months now. Leeds had the beating of them the other night too.

We've done well down there in recent seasons: won 4 out of 6 and we won the last 2.

I think we have to be brave enough to go for it...in fact that's probablty the best way of getting a draw too.

Approach that game the way we did Forest away and we can get a similar or better outcome.

Absolutely massive result for us, that'll keep Forest's heads down, too. They're garbage, and we'll stay up at their expense.

I would love us to be in Villa or Brighton's position - but WHU were in that position 12 months ago, Wolves 24 months ago now both are in the relegation scrap.

Even Leicester who won a title in arguably the biggest football shocker of all time are down in the doldrums again.

The rules strangle clubs like us eventually fans really have to make peace with the fact outside a gulf state sportswash buyout the glory days are long gone for us.

Enjoy the match day experience, the comfy seats at BMD and treat it as a past time rather than the be all and end all.
If the Premier League wasn`t such a big draw these corrupt states wouldn`t be interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.