Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if Leeds beat Bournemouth and then Foxes beat us we will be marooned
That could quite possibly happen..... Leeds have a hard run in after that, much like us, but Leicester have quite a few winnable games.

You`d have to think Forest beat Southampton at home in their next game so that will put them 8 ahead of us, we wont even get that many by the end of the season.

Again I say relegated is.....

18. Leeds Utd
19. Everton
20. Southampton

I tend to avoid this place as it's filled with people who are always expecting the worst.

Get behind the team, we are in this together and we have more than enough to get out of it.

Please stop acting like it is a foregone conclusion, it is far from over.

We don't care what the red side say !

Liverpool will always be above us
- like Man Utd, Man City etc. the chance of us joining the elite went when FFP was introduced and the rules are getting even more anti competitive as we speak.

If you're arl enough to have seen us win league titles and FA Cups you're fortunate as those days are long gone for clubs like us.
Mmmmm......

I got pelters for saying this - the PL is a closed shop unless you're one of the scab 6 or owned by a gulf state who can fiddle your books with large sponsers.

For a generation of Evertonians winning a play off final or the championship would be their first real domestic success regardless of how small that is in comparison to our rich 'istory therefore if worst case scenario does happen it is NOT the end.

Ok.

1.) EPL is a closed shop unless you sell your soul as a club. True.

2.) If we did get a Play-off final and won it, that would be great but I'd rather WIN the Championship.

3.) It is not the END

Yeah, that's actually a reasonable post. Trying to see the positives, but we blues do not see positives, EVER. We will compare ourselves to Liverpool. We will call you a bellend, and we will tell you how we will struggle in the Championship and never get out of it.

Kind of ironic isn't it. Next season we'd struggle in the Championship...............if we'd struggle in the Championship then WTF is the point in competing in the Premier League at all?

Forest and lucky to be playing one of the few teams with nothing to play for apart from a bit of home pride.
I’ve never been a fan of saying teams are on the beach. Every player now wants the next big move or the next big contract renewal, even top 6 players want to go to Barca or City or even United ffs. Multi-thousand £ goal bonuses, win bonuses, European spaces getting lower and lower down the league. Highest ever PL finish for a club. Highest goal tally. Players even concerned about next years FIFA rating (or EA FC as it will be next season).

It’s also a bit pompous to say teams throw games against Forest/Southampton/Leeds but they’ll be bang on it against Everton. Wolves and Brighton and Bournmouth etc will try and massacre us for fun because we are obscenely, ridiculously easy to beat, not because they are obsessed with sending us down.

Forest figuring out how to score away at the right time
Got brighton at the right time, we'll get the buzzing version
It's all on us anyway, shocking professionalism from owner to board to players and staff

Status
Not open for further replies.