Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely believe that relegation will ultimately spell the end of this club as we know it.

Administration and ultimately being liquidated will follow due to the gross mismanagement weā€™ve seen over the years.

IMG-20230429-WA0037.jpg

Reactions: ADT
Iā€™m so happy šŸ˜

Heard the same mate, only if we are down at that point.

They are definitely looking at it, which is a disgrace but I get it after what I saw going on the other night - gutting.
Ignore the im so happy smiley face - bloody speech text thing.

Iā€™m anything but happy!

Genuinely believe that relegation will ultimately spell the end of this club as we know it.

Administration and ultimately being liquidated will follow due to the gross mismanagement weā€™ve seen over the years.

dunno about liquidated but all the prior is happening. fans who canā€™t see it soon will this club itā€™s is on its knees

Iā€™m so happy šŸ˜

Heard the same mate, only if we are down at that point.

They are definitely looking at it, which is a disgrace but I get it after what I saw going on the other night - gutting.
Problem is that it won't stop loads hanging round outside the ground and it kicking off or worse still it will end up moving into town.

Letā€™s start looking at the positives. We go down and it might actually force the house cleaning weā€™ve needed for years. Also, Villa and Newcastle both suffered relegation and bounced back quickly enough. Best case, itā€™s a desperately needed wake up call.

why are we still throwing the ā€œother teams could be in it etcā€? weā€™re utter crap and canā€™t win = game over
Not over yet young Mathew, lots of football still to be played.

Technically, we're only in the relegation zone on goal difference; that is, in any game we lost the opposing team scored a 'different' amount of goals to us.

So don't run for the hills just yet!

Villa fan in peace. Just lurking from Friday afternoon boredom and hope you don't mind me posting. I have a soft spot for Everton, a proper club with a lot of similarities with Villa, and I really hope you stay up. But if you do go down then I promise all is not lost. When we went down we'd been rotten for several seasons, and it was a chance to reset and detox, clear out the deadwood and start again. The championship can be a lot of fun, more competitive, less money obsessed (on the face of it anyway) and itā€™s likely youā€™ll compete at the top end of the table, when every game means something, every team is desperate to beat you (always makes winning sweeter) and youā€™re looking up the table rather than down. Villaā€™s ten game winning run to reach the playoffs, Grealish destroying defences single handedly and seeing my ladā€™s face at the final whistle against Derby in the play off final are all amongst my very favourite Villa memories. Best of luck for the remainder of the season.

I got pelters for saying this - the PL is a closed shop unless you're one of the scab 6 or owned by a gulf state who can fiddle your books with large sponsers.

For a generation of Evertonians winning a play off final or the championship would be their first real domestic success regardless of how small that is in comparison to our rich 'istory therefore if worst case scenario does happen it is NOT the end.

If we can some how beat Leicester as they're in typical relegation form like us, then we have opportunities to survive. Wolves are probably on the beach and Bournemouth last game isn't Newcastle is it? But basically it's on the players they've let us down time and time time again.

If we can some how beat Leicester as they're in typical relegation form like us, then we have opportunities to survive. Wolves are probably on the beach and Bournemouth last game isn't Newcastle is it? But basically it's on the players they've let us down time and time time again.

if anyoneā€™s on the beach is us. and have been for the f n season

thatā€™s why weā€™re gone

Not over yet young Mathew, lots of football still to be played.

Technically, we're only in the relegation zone on goal difference; that is, in any game we lost the opposing team scored a 'different' amount of goals to us.

So don't run for the hills just yet!
Erm, no
We are in the relegation zone because we have less points than those teams above us.
Apologies if Iā€™ve missed any irony here.

Status
Not open for further replies.