Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just shocking, thanks Frank.I ve not heard owt like an apology yet.Just excuses, hes watching his Derby County crap through his Lens.
Everybody knows he has gambled on Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Maupey,Dwight and failed.
Bottom us by Jan 4th.
That gets you sacked, forget no strikers its Franks team, end of conversation.
He knows the rules, the pay is decent.

Time for another one.

I ll get strung up.Sam Alladyce has the skill set to keep us up.
He would buy ,loan two strikers to do the job for 20games keep us up.
Get us back up.

Whos Maupey, the French teacher who employ.
We need a goal scorer, a player who frightens defences, can nick a game.Not score 1goal against the worst side we played.
What! That doesn't make any sense.

Just shocking, thanks Frank.I ve not heard owt like an apology yet.Just excuses, hes watching his Derby County crap through his Lens.
Everybody knows he has gambled on Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Maupey,Dwight and failed.
Bottom us by Jan 4th.
That gets you sacked, forget no strikers its Franks team, end of conversation.
He knows the rules, the pay is decent.

Time for another one.

I ll get strung up.Sam Alladyce has the skill set to keep us up.
He would buy ,loan two strikers to do the job for 20games keep us up.
Get us back up.
Championship it is then.

More tgan tea i will be having here in the Canary Islands.
Just watched Netherlandsv USA.Some talent on show in that we could do with.
Frank, Thelwell do their scouting on MOTD.

Don’t let the door hit your French arse on the way out, you’ve never been a blue anyway so you won’t be missed
Keep thinking Lampard is going to save everton. Lol too funny where’s our attacking threat bud! Where’s our Richy replacement? Oh yea you must be a McNeal fan boy hahaha
I guess Laugh now cry later
Reality will set it once wolves stomp our faces in.
And btw I’m not French

Keep thinking Lampard is going to save everton. Lol too funny where’s our attacking threat bud! Where’s our Richy replacement? Oh yea you must be a McNeal fan boy hahaha
I guess Laugh now cry later
Reality will set it once wolves stomp our faces in.
And btw I’m not French
You’re definitely not a blue either so keep pretending

Btw not a McNeil fanboy but at least I can spell the lad’s name

Oh and I need that crystal ball for the lotto numbers seeing as how you can already see to Boxing Day

You’re definitely not a blue either so keep pretending

Btw not a McNeil fanboy but at least I can spell the lad’s name

Oh and I need that crystal ball for the lotto numbers seeing as how you can already see to Boxing Day
Ok lol I am a fan but fed up with our manager and thelwell?
As stated previously it’s unnecessary stress I already deal with daily stuff ? Lol.
things will not get better with him in control and hope is lost.

Tell me who is going to score our goals. Have you not seen our record. We look like a joke.

….I’ll be more content in life if and when this thread falls off the first page. No matter how old you get, Everton still matters.

I think it's going to be quite some time before this thread disappears unfortunately.

Everton are now one of a number of clubs who start the season hoping for top half and fearing bottom three. This isn't a situation that is going away any time soon, certainly not by the end of the next transfer window.

Ok lol I am a fan but fed up with our manager and thelwell?
As stated previously it’s unnecessary stress I already deal with daily stuff ? Lol.
things will not get better with him in control and hope is lost.

Tell me who is going to score our goals. Have you not seen our record. We look like a joke.
Hi mate,

Should we resign Gylf Master S on a short term deal? Y’know, to help with the creativity?

Status
Not open for further replies.