Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About right,god
Only chance we have is if we bring in two quality attackers. The type who will ignore crap tactics and just grab the game by the scruff of the neck and pull us through. Two maestros.

Not likely is it. We’ll bring in a couple of other teams dregs like we did with this summers signings.
help us.

Wish I could be even half as optimistic as many others seem to be in this thread. I don't look at a single team in the league and fancy our chances against them, home or away. Wolves at home should be the easiest game we could have and I'm still not confident for it, we are going to need everything to go in our favour and a bit of luck, we aren't going to play them off the park. We can't get a shot on target never mind a goal and we're facing ~20 shots a game, it's awful.
Just shocking, thanks Frank.I ve not heard owt like an apology yet.Just excuses, hes watching his Derby County crap through his Lens.
Everybody knows he has gambled on DCL, Maupey,Dwight and failed.
Bottom us by Jan 4th.
That gets you sacked, forget no strikers its Franks team, end of conversation.
He knows the rules, the pay is decent.

Time for another one.

I ll get strung up.Sam Alladyce has the skill set to keep us up.
He would buy ,loan two strikers to do the job for 20games keep us up.
Get us back up.

Only chance we have is if we bring in two quality attackers. The type who will ignore crap tactics and just grab the game by the scruff of the neck and pull us through. Two maestros.

Not likely is it. We’ll bring in a couple of other teams dregs like we did with this summers signings.
Agree, Get Big Sam in, let him buy who we need to stay up.
Rather watch Sam's team knocking lumps out of RS,Utd Arsenal City.

Give Big Sam ago on a proper contract not just save our arse.

We are going down. The only thing that MIGHT save us (imo) is another three teams collapsing worse than we do.

I wouldn't even care about going down. Look at the brilliant rebuild and smart business done at Burnley - bringing in a respected manager, offloading high wages and bringing in young stars like Zaroury and Bebsont. Their net spend this season is MINUS £40M and they're probably going to be back in the PL next year. They've only lost something like 2 in 21 games.

Could we at Everton do the same?
No

Stop Now!
Why!!! he was asked to sort out a mess, did the job.We all benifitted from more seasons in the Premier League.
I love the beautifull game, love tp have Haarland, all the other great players ,teams in the top six.
Sams football for a lot of the time better than Benitez, ??Watford,FRANKS, cant see Sam going to Bournmouth and repeating that.
So iam for staying up any way we can.Sort out the mess.

Oh ,we were in same crap position we are now when he came.
Where did we finish.
Franks brought in Deli Ali, Maupey, Dwight.??

Why!!! he was asked to sort out a mess, did the job.We all benifitted from more seasons in the Premier League.
I love the beautifull game, love tp have Haarland, all the other great players ,teams in the top six.
Sams football for a lot of the time better than Benitez, ??Watford,FRANKS, cant see Sam going to Bournmouth and repeating that.
So iam for staying up any way we can.Sort out the mess.
Following Unsys win over West ham he had admittedly a manager bounce 3 wins in 4 games then things settled down to go on a run of 2 wins in 11 league games and an FA Cup exit. This was with a better team than we have now. The fans gave him a chance and when it dawned on us that his football made our eyes bleed and it had no future then the fans voiced there opinions loud and clear. He is a dour manager

Status
Not open for further replies.