Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took over in January last year at Watford won just 2 games in nearly half a season.
They got relegated when they played at Palace and at the end of the match went on the pitch to acknowledge the Palace fans but ignored the Watford fans who had just seen there team relegated.
Said they were to far away from him the horrible arl git
Massive mistake this by Palace.
I actually forgot he managed Watford last year. They were dreadful in the last few months of the season

Could a way to look at it be that we just have to outperform 3 teams from 12 over the next 10 games? I know a few have games in hand but generally if we equal/better 3x teams form over the next 10 games we should stay up.

Likewise, if Dyche can carry on the form since he arrived we piss staying up.

Still a big ask.

1679391052777.png

There really doesn’t seem to be any logic from Palace here. Hodgson was absolutely dire when Watford appointed him, albeit in far more trouble then than Palace are now but he hardly galvanised that group of young men in need of guidance. Viera had been playing similar football this season to what Roy serves up anyway. They might as well of given Alan Pardew a call

Could a way to look at it be that we just have to outperform 3 teams from 12 over the next 10 games? I know a few have games in hand but generally if we equal/better 3x teams form over the next 10 games we should stay up.

Still a big ask.

View attachment 207040
I see three teams in freefall and 5 teams who know they're in the mire.

Just need to not lose any of the 4 of our remaining games against relegation rivals (Palace & Wolves away, Leicester & Bournemouth at home) & try to pick up some wins/points in the other games.

Still a big ask.

View attachment 207040
Yeah it is still a big ask but we are heading in the right direction. while teams like Palace and Forest are going the other way. I think and it’s still a big ask because they have better players but if we beat spurs we will go to Old Trafford full of confidence and pick up at least a point.

Looks like Ryan Mason may be in charge of Spurs for our game.

not sure how I feel about that TBH. surely Dyche has him on toast, tactically speaking.

Took over in January last year at Watford won just 2 games in nearly half a season.
They got relegated when they played at Palace and at the end of the match went on the pitch to acknowledge the Palace fans but ignored the Watford fans who had just seen there team relegated.
Said they were to far away from him the horrible arl git
Massive mistake this by Palace.
Time will tell, but the initial opinion of Hodgson to Palace is optimism... for the other teams battling relegation!

Still a big ask.

View attachment 207040
Also a few times relegation teams play each over the next few weeks, so clearly some teams are gonna drop points

Status
Not open for further replies.