Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going down without a decent striker coming in. Or Calvert Lewin actually staying fit and morphing back into 20/21 vintage.

Was looking through the prem line ups at half 2 thinking Southampton had a terrible 11 out....and they've just won 2-1 away to Leicester. Promoted teams started o.k aswell with Fulham winning.

Villa will sack Gerrard soon enough for those thinking they'll get dragged into it.

Last 10 minutes already had a feel of last season with how desperate it all was. Can't be having nine months of this.

Scraping a point at home to Forest will keep us off the bottom for a week. United will get battered at Anfield.

Can’t see where any other points are coming from next 2 games.

Don’t see many sides finishing below Everton, I can think of Bournemouth, Leeds maybe.

This side is rank bad and we are currently even worse than last season.

I don't even see where the first win comes from looking at that fixture list. It's very likely we don't win in the first 7 games - away wins at the likes of Leeds and Brentford will be beyond us at the moment.

We've thrown away the first 5 games by not having the squad sorted, then we play Liverpool and Arsenal. Then West ham at home on the back of that?

It's also going to take more than a striker to fix this.

Scraping a point at home to Forest will keep us off the bottom for a week. United will get battered at Anfield.

Can’t see where any other points are coming from next 2 games.

Don’t see many sides finishing below Everton, I can think of Bournemouth, Leeds maybe.

This side is rank bad and we are currently even worse than last season.
I think that game with the RS is at old trafford

Where’s the first win coming from?

It's pretty hard to say. Brentford lost today but they have goals in them and it's away where they've just battered Man. United.

Leeds also away and they've started off better than I thought which is a bit of an issue as I had them getting relegated.

Then Reds*** at home....

Maybe looking at 2 points from 6 games. Then got all of Arsenal, Man. United and Spurs and Newcastle away in the next six games.

The next 4 league games are really tough. Leeds and Brentford purely because they're away from home and then the other two because they're against good teams.

It is difficult to see where the first win is coming from. We look so poor across the field.

It's pretty hard to say. Brentford lost today but they have goals in them and it's away where they've just battered Man. United.

Leeds also away and they've started off better than I thought which is a bit of an issue as I had them getting relegated.

Then Reds*** at home....

Maybe looking at 2 points from 6 games. Then got all of Arsenal, Man. United and Spurs and Newcastle away in the next six games.
I can see Lampard being legged very soon unless he conjures a win from somewhere. Can’t go on like this.

The next 4 league games are really tough. Leeds and Brentford purely because they're away from home and then the other two because they're against good teams.

It is difficult to see where the first win is coming from. We look so poor across the field.
We have to be looking at Leeds as a shot at an away win

Status
Not open for further replies.