Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was an absolutely monstrous day but so thankful it is has ended the way it has, some huge moments that put our fate in our own hands - such as Mina’a last second equaliser at Wolves - which proved pivotal in the end.

Fair play to Dyche, I’m not totally sold on him as an Everton manger for the long term but he took over an absolutely shambolic situation and kept us up so nothing but respect.

Drastic changes needed, which we all know about, but at least the last ever season at Goodison will happen in the top flight, which is its heritage. And thank the football gods for that.

There fans have been badly et down by the managers and owners , now were safe I feel sorry for them.
Dean Smith on the other hand I am laughing my bollocks off at you.
Don't really know how that Leicester team got relegated.

Fe
Could never feel sorry for Leeds,fans have always been odious sods.

Funny how things turn out. I was looking at the 1982-83 season - the last time I went to Kenilworth Road. We won the game 5-1 and finished 7th that year, just out of Europe. Man City were relegated on 47 points and the two teams above them who survived were Luton and Coventry. Notts County were 15th.

There fans have been badly et down by the managers and owners , now were safe I feel sorry for them.
Dean Smith on the other hand I am laughing my bollocks off at you.
Don't really know how that Leicester team got relegated.

Fe
Must be one of the strongest squads to get relegated.

TBF mate, there was a few of us that still held the flag high. @Saint Domingo and @Armaghtoffee for two.

I dont think any of us felt we were 'certain' to stay up. But we felt that we had enough to get over the line...because the opposition in that relegation struggle when it came down to it were and are terrible.
Enjoy your evening Dave and thank you for the positivity you have given over the last few months.

@Saint Domingo a voice of sanity and calmness amongst the pishy pants.

Well in lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.