Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche on next season:

On ensuring Everton aren't in this position again next season: "There's a lot to do. There is a lot to do. But I have assured the players that they need to be ready to work. Players can get trapped in low level acceptance and there have been times where they have thought it will be alright and it won't be alright. You have to continually work for it to be alright, not just alright. You can't just accept alright, you have to strive for more. I have told the players they have to be ready because I'll be ready, trust me."

Like this a lot. The fight we've seen since he came in has been good.

Deserves another season and a few quid to spend

Just finished my huge chunk of humble pie, did not see us winning and staying up so well done but need massive changes for next year.

If someone wants to come in for Calvertlewin we should grab it and take the money even if he gets injury free at another club. We have fought relegation again because we have not had a forward for 2 years , we can not gamble on him any longer if we haven't learned our lesson this season by not having a goal scorer then it will be 3rd time unlucky next season,we need to go and find a striker and then we need to go and find another.

Enjoy your evening Dave and thank you for the positivity you have given over the last few months.

@Saint Domingo a voice of sanity and calmness amongst the pishy pants.

Well in lads.

We all just want a good Everton. The weight of the club told on Leeds and Leicester. When we had to we smacked one of the best teams in the league on their own patch. We are top flight royalty and the rest of the league and the media would do well to remember that.

Somebody please tell me they heard the Leicester fan on Talksport who accused Everton and whoever their manager is of everything under the sun and had to be reminded about 12 times that it was Leicester who was in fact, relegated

Somebody please tell me they heard the Leicester fan on Talksport who accused Everton and whoever their manager is of everything under the sun and had to be reminded about 12 times that it was Leicester who was in fact, relegated
i did the little rat said bourmouth threw the game and rodgers and some leicester players wife were carrying on hahaha i’m made up they went down

Status
Not open for further replies.