Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to worry about Leicester - Newcastle will hit them for three or four tomorrow.

It's all on whether Leeds win today because they're beating a morale-sapped Spurs that have lost 5 of their last 7 games and don't even want to win as it'll qualify them for that awful Conference League competition. At home, 35,000 fans roaring them on. Yes, 3 points to Leeds against Spurs is about as guaranteed a result as you can get.

Now, can Moyes do us a favour? Final home game of the season, Declan Rice extremely likely to be leaving in the summer will want to sign off on a high note, the team will be buzzing after getting to the European final and they'll likely have some very fresh legs starting... Lanzini, Ings, Fornals, all capable of scoring.

Get a goal up please and if they're still ahead after 75 minutes I'll consider Everton as strong favourites to stay up.

IF Moyes can do us a favour.

If Leeds stay up at our expense that would be ultimate kick in the teeth, that Big Sam is the ultimate football shyster he shouldnt even be allowed on the touchline after his criminal antics over the years and I'm not even talking about his tactics, the blokes a disgrace
Moshiri is a disgrace for sacking the man who could be the one to relegate us

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_afd9cb56-f65a-11ed-99ba-6a19606b9f9b.jpg

Do it for Knollsy

Everything hinges on today I feel. If Leeds pull a win out of the bag then I think we’re toast but any other result and I reckon we’ll just about cling on.

Absolutely scandalous that we’re in this position. The only silver lining relegation would bring is that Kenwright’s ‘legacy’ would be completely destroyed forever. The image he’s so carefully cultivated across nearly an entire generation by media lackeys and club stooges would be pulled apart in an instant.

He deserves relegation.

Everything hinges on today I feel. If Leeds pull a win out of the bag then I think we’re toast but any other result and I reckon we’ll just about cling on.

Absolutely scandalous that we’re in this position. The only silver lining relegation would bring is that Kenwright’s ‘legacy’ would be completely destroyed forever. The image he’s so carefully cultivated across nearly an entire generation by media lackeys and club stooges would be pulled apart in an instant.

He deserves relegation.
Agree with the first part of your post, it’s the fans that don’t deserve relegation tho, and the fans are this club, the same as every other team, anything apart from a Leeds win and I think we will get the win against Bournemouth.

What ever happens today, we can only control the controllables, razor sharp focus on Bourmouth now thats all that matters.

We can improve on yesterdays performance and that's the objective, we hopefully will get good news on injuries and Goodison needs to be an absolute bear pit.

We go to war.

Bring it.

From the position we were in a few weeks ago 36 seemed a good target. If we get to that and still go down then Leicester or Leeds have done something pretty decent and just have to doff your cap

No need to worry about Leicester - Newcastle will hit them for three or four tomorrow.

It's all on whether Leeds win today because they're beating a morale-sapped Spurs that have lost 5 of their last 7 games and don't even want to win as it'll qualify them for that awful Conference League competition. At home, 35,000 fans roaring them on. Yes, 3 points to Leeds against Spurs is about as guaranteed a result as you can get.

Now, can Moyes do us a favour? Final home game of the season, Declan Rice extremely likely to be leaving in the summer will want to sign off on a high note, the team will be buzzing after getting to the European final and they'll likely have some very fresh legs starting... Lanzini, Ings, Fornals, all capable of scoring.

Get a goal up please and if they're still ahead after 75 minutes I'll consider Everton as strong favourites to stay up.

IF Moyes can do us a favour.

Have Leeds won like 2 home games or something?

From the position we were in a few weeks ago 36 seemed a good target. If we get to that and still go down then Leicester or Leeds have done something pretty decent and just have to doff your cap
Yes. Just like Spurs and West Ham will have done...

Status
Not open for further replies.