Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20230521-095710__01.jpg

I'm taking solace that Leeds need 2 points to overtake us and this is their form. They are a bad side and have already bottled plenty of games they could have got points from. Big Sam doesn't change that. Of course anything is possible and I really wish we weren't reliant on another team not performing. But the norm says they aren't good enough.

A Leeds Lost or draw could make a big difference for us - IE we could even stay up with a draw if Leeds lost today/but won next week (Provided The Foxes lose at The Toon Monday night), but either way like you say we need them not to win, i thought the Leeds game would be a draw before the weekend,
I said recently that we have to catch Forest because I feared Leeds would escape. I hope I'm wrong but if our survival depends on lily-livered Spurs taking points off Leeds next week we really are on a bad way

View attachment 211312
I'm taking solace that Leeds need 2 points to overtake us and this is their form. They are a bad side and have already bottled plenty of games they could have got points from. Big Sam doesn't change that. Of course anything is possible and I really wish we weren't reliant on another team not performing. But the norm says they aren't good enough.
Sure they're still talking about that great loss to City

I know it’s a 38 game season, but the two games which stand out for me as the reason we are in such a dire position are the home defeats to Wolves and Southampton in December. That’s when for me we knew just how bad this squad was and we would be in a relegation fight again this season.

Can’t actually believe just how bad a manager Lampard turned out to be as well.

Now we have two ex Everton managers squaring off to decide our fate in a real twist of irony.

It’s been a weird, downbeat and steady demise over the last two years. We will know pretty soon what rock bottom will look like and hopefully we can start some sort of revival, whether that’s is the PL or championship.

I know it’s a 38 game season, but the two games which stand out for me as the reason we are in such a dire position are the home defeats to Wolves and Southampton in December. That’s when for me we knew just how bad this squad was and we would be in a relegation fight again this season.

Can’t actually believe just how bad a manager Lampard turned out to be as well.

Now we have two ex Everton managers squaring off to decide our fate in a real twist of irony.

It’s been a weird, downbeat and steady demise over the last two years. We will know pretty soon what rock bottom will look like and hopefully we can start some sort of revival, whether that’s is the PL or championship.

revival won’t happen in the mate. ( my op)

Status
Not open for further replies.