Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are terrible ..so are about 6 other sides . 32 points Will keep a team up

Weren't people saying this last season?

Burnley got 10 points in 4 games so that's the sort of run a bottom 3 team can do when the games start running out. Leeds weren't even sure of staying up getting to 38 points on final day.

The big problem is looking miles off getting close to 39 points and that was just enough to avoid final day shoot out.

Remaining games at Goodison are this now.....Southampton, Arsenal, Leeds, Villa, Brentford, Spurs, Fulham, Newcastle, Man. City, Bournemouth.

Can see at best four wins and odd draw with a new manager bounce. That dosen't get team even to 30 points. The away schedule is very hard indeed so even plucky away draws to top 6 team won't be enough in the long run.

I've seen enough mate. We aren't surviving.
I am thinking that even at this point as we look Lost, i thought the shock of last season would have us more away than be this close to bottom 3, obviously didn't expect us to be top 10 etc, but we only have 3 wins midway through the season - games last season v Man Utd in April etc i thought we could win, as we looked up for it, we dont at the minute, it's luck in some games that are getting us points

I am thinking that even at this point as we look Lost, i thought the shock of last season would have us more away than be this close to bottom 3, obviously didn't expect us to be top 10 etc, but we only have 3 wins midway through the season - games last season v Man Utd in April etc i thought we could win, as we looked up for it, we dont at the minute, it's luck in some games that are getting us points

It's shocking. And at the end of the day it's the players. They just aren;t good enough. It's not coaching, it's not the manager so much....which is why I'm desolate now...I know that a managerial change will change nothing. We are gone.

It was probably betting on us to go down that got Ivan Toney caught.

He was always careful in the past, but this was literally buying money.

Weren't people saying this last season?

Burnley got 10 points in 4 games so that's the sort of run a bottom 3 team can do when the games start running out. Leeds weren't even sure of staying up getting to 38 points on final day.

The big problem is looking miles off getting close to 39 points and that was just enough to avoid final day shoot out.

Remaining games at Goodison are this now.....Southampton, Arsenal, Leeds, Villa, Brentford, Spurs, Fulham, Newcastle, Man. City, Bournemouth.

Can see at best four wins and odd draw with a new manager bounce. That dosen't get team even to 30 points. The away schedule is very hard indeed so even plucky away draws to top 6 team won't be enough in the long run.
36 would have done last year. 35 on goal difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.