Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a strange one because you never know how anything is going to play out. my hope tho is We beat spurs Monday. Get a point at United then we go in to the Fulham game knowing if we win that we are on the cusp of survival with 7 game’s remaining.

One can dream mate, and I hope you’re so, so right.

I try not to but hard when you see some results i do keep a lookout for the other results to see what is happening. I kno this season even with the lack of attacking options dyche has created a better mood with the players and the fans. Still has alot to go as you say i am hopeful that a few teams start dropping off now
It amazes me why everybody tortures themselves all weekend, the only result thats important THIS WEEK is Everton v Spurs, everything else is just background noise.

Of course in May these results might be a factor, but its not May, its March.

Town?

9026B076-2784-4E8A-9A48-358934318E9F.jpeg

Not sure you know, they are in freefall, sacking him could work depending on who they get in. Their fixtures are grim so hopefully they keep sinking.
Yeah, if they lose at the weekend, and hopefully they do, they are in massive trouble. I just think Cooper has done a pretty good job to get anything out of such a messily assembled squad, and they do seem to play for him, so I'm not sure what anyone else squeezes out.

It's a shame to root against them because it's good having them back in the PL and I think they might be in even worse trouble than us if they do go down, but it would be very helpful if they did have a late season meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.