Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but two of them are above us!
By only 1 point (I understand at this stage would rather have points on the board).

However, both those teams are 18th and 19th in the form table based on last 6 games and one of which is 20th in form table on last 10 games.

I hope people understand that because our rivals are playing each other this weekend, that some of them are indeed going to score goals and pick up points.
It amazes me why everybody tortures themselves all weekend, the only result thats important THIS WEEK is Everton v Spurs, everything else is just background noise.

Of course in May these results might be a factor, but its not May, its March.

It amazes me why everybody tortures themselves all weekend, the only result thats important THIS WEEK is Everton v Spurs, everything else is just background noise.

In a way, yes.

I mean if we beat Surs after drawing with Chelsea then you have to day the jigs looking up for those around us looking to drag us into the bottom 3.

But it's also important to see others get zero points or at best draws each week as much as possible. Obviously.

I agree with you BUT it's only natural to look over one's shoulder when you're in danger.

It’s a strange one because you never know how anything is going to play out. my hope tho is We beat spurs Monday. Get a point at United then we go in to the Fulham game knowing if we win that we are on the cusp of survival with 7 game’s remaining.
Would be amazing to get safe before the last few games and get us out of the fight. Then when can start to put even more pressure on the board then

My Everton fan fiction: Ideally they win out, finish at 56 points and then take the 9 point penalty for the FFP accusations, so they can stay up and start next season clear of all that controversy. Also the embarrassment of the 9 point penalty forces Moshiri to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.