Relax Enjoy the Summer Martinez Has Got This

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in a different position to all of the other top 8 teams though as we have already been massively weakened for absolutely no financial gain of note, or in other words just to stand still we are going to need to spend 30 million quid whereas in our competitors case if they spend 30 they will be making their already stronger squad (compared to ours) even stronger (than ours) and that is where the impatience or nerves creek in, or they do with me we have lost just shy of 20% of our strongest xi and have nothing in return, first job is to get our squad to the standard of last season an I fear that will wipe our kitty clean out.

I truly have no interest in rumours anymore like I used to, I dunno if it's age or Bobby. I get so fed up of people coming upto me telling me stuff printed on the back page of the scum like it's fact, actually taking it completely seriously, does my head in.

Plus I'm friends with an ex pro who now manages and an Arsenal coach, we have great fun laughing at transfer rumours...although I do know the truth about Wilshere!

For years Iv gone out bought every paper each day and scoured the football pages/transfer gossip/paper talk on sky sports.

Now its Twitter rumours day upon day theres a new rumour, its took me till 28 to realise not to pay so much attention and let it pan out for itself. Theres a 3 month lay off and you cant expect everyday to be action packed. Especially with the world cup alot of the transfer action will take place late July and August.

As stated many a time Martinez has identified his targets he knows who he wants. Alot of the transfers go on behind the scenes its seldom one is back page news before it happens unless their agents want a bidding war.

Relax Martinez has got this! 3 MONTHS UNTIL WINDOW SHUTS

All apart from lukaku all of martinez buys and loans where common rummor gossip before they signed. Just thourght I'd mention it.

Agree with the point in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.