Relax Enjoy the Summer Martinez Has Got This

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tsdoddy

For years Iv gone out bought every paper each day and scoured the football pages/transfer gossip/paper talk on sky sports.

Now its Twitter rumours day upon day theres a new rumour, its took me till 28 to realise not to pay so much attention and let it pan out for itself. Theres a 3 month lay off and you cant expect everyday to be action packed. Especially with the world cup alot of the transfer action will take place late July and August.

As stated many a time Martinez has identified his targets he knows who he wants. Alot of the transfers go on behind the scenes its seldom one is back page news before it happens unless their agents want a bidding war.

Relax Martinez has got this! 3 MONTHS UNTIL WINDOW SHUTS

Everyone telling eachother to calm down over transfers. Does anyone really get worked up? I just like to know the scoop with Everton so keep an eye on the transfer thread when the window's open. Same way I like to know when Joe Parkinson leaves his post as fan's liaison officer, etc (come back Joe!).

Agreed, weird how we know it's all bollox most of the time but we still read it everyday anyway. except tw@er why anyone uses that disgraceful piece of social media is beyond me.

....I'm not particularly worried, I just enjoy the uncertainty, gossip and conjecture of the transfer window. Bit of fun and all that.

....I'm not particularly worried, I just enjoy the uncertainty, gossip and conjecture of the transfer window. Bit of fun and all that.

This too.

I love all the speculation and stuff.

Unless it's about us losing someone. Then I hate it.

But that's part of it too.

People don't seem to understand.

Nobody is worried about Martinez. And rightly so.

It's the morons who should supposedly give him what he wants that's the worry.

I am.

Well a little bit. Blind faith just cause he's our manager is fair enough if thats how people wanna be but he still has a hell of a tough job to do in order to keep us in a similar position to that which Moyes did.

The toughest part being replacing the quality players in the squad with equal or better players on a very small budget.

Although the window closes at the end of August, I would much rather see us doing business by the end of July to allow some time for integration of new players into the squad.
And anyway, I hate myself for staying up way past my bedtime to watch Jim White going ballistic. Although as another poster has pointed out, last season's deadline day was hugely enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.