Relax Enjoy the Summer Martinez Has Got This

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall the days I days I was so desperate for transfer news I would have sat for ten minutes on a premium number Clubcall I got off've Ceefax only to be told we weren't signing the bugger they named in.their headline :mad:

Now you see, this was never confirmed and could lead to a liable poopstorm...but I've had the truth confirmed to me, whatever that was like. A mystery I'm sure you'll all agree...
Some of us need it spelling out. Just put the word "allegedly" before any disclosures and it's all good.

Martinez will have a list of targets, fee limits, permutations etc etc. I think he will be pulling a few rabbits out the bag myself.

Rabbits are nice but I'd prefer strikers.

White-Rabbit.jpg

If you look at our last minute summer transfer deals and exits - no one would have predicted RM would have done such good deals it was the earlier ones of KONE and the birdman which were less fortunate the others were master strokes! We almost made it to 4th spot!

I truly have no interest in rumours anymore like I used to, I dunno if it's age or Bobby. I get so fed up of people coming upto me telling me stuff printed on the back page of the scum like it's fact, actually taking it completely seriously, does my head in.

I've found United fans LOVE doing that. Lost count of how many times I've had it rubbed in my face that they've "signed" Fabregas, Kroos and Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.