Transfer Rumour Reinier Jesus

Maltese_Falcon

Player Valuation: £10m
This all boils down to the exposure we received thanks to Richarlison , In a football crazy nation such as Brazil everyone now knows Richarlison , scorer in the final of the Copa America , and while everyone was familiar with other household names that play for the likes of Barcelona , Real Madrid , Juventus , PSG and so on , now Everton is also on the map in this football crazy nation . PRU PRU !

BirkenheadBlue

Player Valuation: £60m
This all boils down to the exposure we received thanks to Richarlison , In a football crazy nation such as Brazil everyone now knows Richarlison , scorer in the final of the Copa America , and while everyone was familiar with other household names that play for the likes of Barcelona , Real Madrid , Juventus , PSG and so on , now Everton is also on the map in this football crazy nation . PRU PRU !
I am slightly concerned that the above is the only reason he's following us on social media - which if that ISN'T the reason, does seem to indicate something might be going on re: a transfer

buskwhi2

Player Valuation: £20m
Buy him, loan him to Ajax/psv to further his development (easier league plus European football) and as a sweetener to allow us to sign one of their other young stars

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
You are kidding aren't you. This lad would be no Onyekuru. £40m is automatic work permit territory, Richarlison got one for Watford at £11m.
Why couldn’t we get one with Sosa at 15 then? Or Onyekuru, we paid a decent fee for him, he’s played in Europe for two seasons, he’s played CL football, he’s a full international, and we still can’t get a permit for him.

But yes in the main I was kidding. If Brands thinks he’ll add to the first team then great but our recent forays into buying young teenagers hasn’t been great Lookman, Vlasic, Onyekuru.

Zatara

Work Permit for exceptional talent €40mil fee and one of if not the top prospect in world football u18.

Lookman as the downpayment.

Sigurdsson 30 in september and we bring in a world class prospect in Jan to develop and rotate gradually.

Lets say we kept Gana + Coleman + Sigurdsson...

We then signed Sosa + Reinier + an u21 right back...

Surely thats just great planning...

Far better to sign him than Zaha for even the same money.

tim cahill

I am slightly concerned that the above is the only reason he's following us on social media - which if that ISN'T the reason, does seem to indicate something might be going on re: a transfer
I could see why would follow Everton because of the Richarlison factor but liking the Delph signing and squad number exclusive seems a bit different. Unless he’s just trolling us and is currently reading this GOT thread through tears of laughter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.