2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop making comparisons. All those clubs are run better than ours. He isn't getting sacked regardless of what happens in the next 2 games.
Watford are more of a basket case with managers than us, Spurs had Nuno in charge the same length of time as Benitez, United fans have wanted Ole gone for weeks, Geordies wanted Bruce gone last year

The only two that didn’t get called out were Smith and Farke.

because we love this football club and it's going to the dogs.

you obviously agree or you would have watched the match

Yeah but how is 'sack Benitez' helping this?

He's got mad injuries, was given no money, and has the same squad of horrible losers that put in exactly the same dross week in week out for years now.

As I say, it's just boring, any excuse to have a pop at Benitez as per usual and no attempt to acknowledge the reality of the situation, which is that the problem is a lot deeper than him.

Lose to Brentford next week and he has to go, with Dunc in for the derby.

Relegation is one thing, but I will not have those uttter rats in the south bullens chanting his name with their damn "Agent Benitez" banners.

Why are you all having a meltdown? I didn't even bother watching today - it was about the most nailed on loss imaginable.

I didn't even expect us to have a shot.

It's any excuse to have a pop at Benitez, as per usual. It's getting boring.
Those having a pop are not having a pop about today. It's probably a pop formed after 1 win in 8 games or whatever it is now. (2 wins maybe?)

Why are you all having a meltdown? I didn't even bother watching today - it was about the most nailed on loss imaginable.

I didn't even expect us to have a shot.

It's any excuse to have a pop at Benitez, as per usual. It's getting boring.
Because we didn't even try to compete?
We can take a loss, but once again Benny boy had us play some hoof and hope like we're some national league side petrified of stronger opposition.

Yeah but how is 'sack Benitez' helping this?

He's got mad injuries, was given no money, and has the same squad of horrible losers that put in exactly the same dross week in week out for years now.

As I say, it's just boring, any excuse to have a pop at Benitez as per usual and no attempt to acknowledge the reality of the situation, which is that the problem is a lot deeper than him.

because the fan base hate him, they actually hate him.

i dont think the fanbase are under any illusions sacking makes us a better team, it doesnt, we have a terrible squad and injuries BUT, a new manager gets backing from the get go, this man didnt get it.

Those having a pop are not having a pop about today. It's probably a pop formed after 1 win in 8 games or whatever it is now. (2 wins maybe?)

Have you seen that squad???

Again, Ancelotti could do nothing with it - had exactly the same problem; good start, the losers think that's enough and they down tools.

There's not one manager in world football that could do anything different here, so I just don't get the ire at Benitez for what is blatantly not his fault.

Yes, but for me the aforementioned game was the point my everton apathy was really crystallised. They should have said 'never again' after that and it clearly hasn't happened. I think we would still see no changes even if the future benitez-anfield doomsday event occurs sadly.
Oh yeah there have been loads of games like that for about the past 20 odd years. I still remember the watershed moment after Port Vale when Royle was in charge. Nothing has changed since then!

Status
Not open for further replies.