2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter who you put in charge , the team will still be as bad.

Doesn't matter if it's pep or Rafael , klopp or hodgson.

We are a terrible squad of players.
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. He has us sitting back inviting pressure, chose to use zonal marking etc. He is dealing with injuries as all managers have to but is badly failing and if we are being honest will do well to not be in a relegation fight by Christmas.

Xisco - bad run, sacked
Nuno - bad run, sacked
Farke - bad run, sacked
Smith - bad run, sacked
Solskjaer - bad run, sacked
Bruce - bad run and change of ownership, sacked

Stop thinking Benitez will be infallible
Stop making comparisons. All those clubs are run better than ours. He isn't getting sacked regardless of what happens in the next 2 games.

We need to stop these short term appointments and go back to the moyes years of 5 year plans, bring in someone that’ll instill a style and ‘philosophy’ to the club and give the fanbase something to get behind. Have a good clearout from top to bottom aswell because it’s clear the clubs rotten right through.

And for the love of Jesus keep the space cadet Moshiri away from all footballing decisions
Ideally someone who’ll give more than 30 seconds to young players (Gordon aside as late)

FFS.
Tell why its not dave . We've got wingers a more settled doucoure , another year for the same names to "gel" and a confident Gordon. Surely thats stronger isn't it ?
Injury list from hell....minus Sigurdsson and minus James without their replacements.

It's a catastrophe Benitez is having to deal with.

They aint sacking Benitez as it will near enough guarantee we'll break the PL rules on profit/loss and end up with a fine/points deduction.

Benitez is on 8m p/a and has 18 months left on his deal + his backroom staff.

Work out the cost of sacking him and his bhoys off when we could only afford to spend £1.7m in the summer.

Add to that no one will take this job on at present who's any decent so will be left scraping around the bargain bin for failures like Lampard & Pulis.

Im backing the fella to turn it around once the injuries are back.
They wont sack him because he deflects any criticism from the person responsible for this mess. That's the main reason.

Why are you all having a meltdown? I didn't even bother watching today - it was about the most nailed on loss imaginable.

I didn't even expect us to have a shot.

It's any excuse to have a pop at Benitez, as per usual. It's getting boring.

because we love this football club and it's going to the dogs.

you obviously agree or you would have watched the match

Worst thing is when they eventually get rid of Benitez which is likely inevitable, people will be made up and then the next Manager will come in and will be working with the same incapable hierarchy, appalling recruitment structure and the same uninterested mediocre players that no Manager has been able to be successful with for at least the last 5 or 6 years. Round and round it goes.

Problem goes a lot deeper than Benitez.

Getting battered 6-7 by them whilst they chant our managers name. Could easily happen.
Yes, but for me the aforementioned game was the point my everton apathy was really crystallised. They should have said 'never again' after that and it clearly hasn't happened. I think we would still see no changes even if the future benitez-anfield doomsday event occurs sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.