2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen that squad???

Again, Ancelotti could do nothing with it - had exactly the same problem; good start, the losers think that's enough and they down tools.

There's not one manager in world football that could do anything different here, so I just don't get the ire at Benitez for what is blatantly not his fault.
The players were signed to fit a strategy. The managers we've had also were chosen to fit a strategy. Whatever that strategy is, its not working. Replacing only one part of that doesn't resolve the problems rooted throughout the club.
So yes, its not only Benitez's fault, but he is a symptom of the issues that needs fixing from top to bottom.

And that's on Benitez how?

It's the cowards on the pitch - they do this constantly and have done for years. Just acknowledge it instead of the rabid hate at the guy who has been here for three months compared to the players who have been absolute tossers for years.
No chance of that happening. It's all they have to hold onto.

Under 'King Carlo' we got battered at home last season 3-1 with City having 70% of the possession and 16 shots on goal.

Seriously, what were you all expecting here?

Not standing 3-4 yards off ALL game

Trying ?

Putting in tackles ?

Energy, heart, desire ?

Ive not seen anything like that since we downed tools under Mike Walker.

In fact that effort today was probably worse.

11th in the table with the worst injury crisis this club has faced for decades...absolute decades.

The manager was denied a summer budget to boot.

But "it's Benitez's fault".

Yeah, ok.

He's safe as houses - Doucoure and DCL are back in the next 2-3 weeks and we'll start picking up points again.

I fancy at least a point against Brentford should Mina be back as Toney will bully Keane/Godfrey.

Have you seen that squad???

Again, Ancelotti could do nothing with it - had exactly the same problem; good start, the losers think that's enough and they down tools.

There's not one manager in world football that could do anything different here, so I just don't get the ire at Benitez for what is blatantly not his fault.
You are confusing me with one of those having a pop.

It doesn't matter what you, or I think, nor do the injuries matter. When the fans turn your manager is doomed. He was doomed from the beginning which is not fair at all but it is what it is. Don't appoint someone who the fans will not give a chance to. Any manager would be getting popped a right now during this run but its magnified more because a lot of people didn't like him in the first place.

You aint going to change the fans opinions no matter how fair or unfair it is.

You seem to keep mentioning Ancelotti? Why? Its got nothing to do with him. They can both be crap and unsuitable to the position we are in.

And that's on Benitez how?

It's the cowards on the pitch - they do this constantly and have done for years. Just acknowledge it instead of the rabid hate at the guy who has been here for three months compared to the players who have been absolute tossers for years.
Everyone is responsible for today, the manager set us up the same way he did against Spurs, difference is City have the players Spurs don’t that can break that set up, he also didn’t need to bring Iwobi on for Gray when he had 3 strikers and two central midfielders on the bench

Reactions: JLW
He's safe as houses - Doucoure and DCL are back in the next 2-3 weeks and we'll start picking up points again.

I fancy at least a point against Brentford should Mina be back as Toney will bully Keane/Godfrey.
oh you honestly have not got a clue.

if he doesnt turn this around quickly, he'll be gone before christmas 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.