2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but how is 'sack Benitez' helping this?

He's got mad injuries, was given no money, and has the same squad of horrible losers that put in exactly the same dross week in week out for years now.

As I say, it's just boring, any excuse to have a pop at Benitez as per usual and no attempt to acknowledge the reality of the situation, which is that the problem is a lot deeper than him.

It is boring.

Get Ten Haag in lad he'll get Iwobi to Messi levels lad

The longer this goes on I genuinely don’t see how Benitez can do anything with the club.

It seems like he’s just here on an interim term to ride whatever’s going on behind the scenes.

Not standing 3-4 yards off ALL game

Trying ?

Putting in tackles ?

Energy, heart, desire ?

Ive not seen anything like that since we downed tools under Mike Walker.

In fact that effort today was probably worse.

lol

We got tonked at home by already relegated Sheffield Utd under Ancelotti and thrashed 5-0 by City.

Bottom of the table Norwich dunked us under Silva

Koeman was lost at sea and went from ginger to grey 8 games in.

Stop with this nonsense mate lol

Not standing 3-4 yards off ALL game

Trying ?

Putting in tackles ?

Energy, heart, desire ?

Ive not seen anything like that since we downed tools under Mike Walker.

In fact that effort today was probably worse.

Big Sam got us a point there and had us scrapping didn't he though?

How come you didn't want him to stay?

Have you seen that squad???

Again, Ancelotti could do nothing with it - had exactly the same problem; good start, the losers think that's enough and they down tools.

There's not one manager in world football that could do anything different here, so I just don't get the ire at Benitez for what is blatantly not his fault.

Not one manager in "WORLD FOOTBALL" could have our players TRY?

Give me a break.

Watch the game, you'll see they arent playing for him....they didnt make 1% effort.

The players were signed to fit a strategy. The managers we've had also were chosen to fit a strategy. Whatever that strategy is, its not working. Replacing only one part of that doesn't resolve the problems rooted throughout the club.
So yes, its not only Benitez's fault, but he is a symptom of the issues that needs fixing from top to bottom.

When Benitez was winning games early in the season, I was the lone voice on here - literally the only one - saying it's points towards safety and I just hope it's enough to stop us getting into a relegation battle. I was laughed at.

I said that not because Benitez is a bad manager, but because I know a pattern when I see one. I looked at the fixture list. I know these players. They are, in every sense of the word, cowards. I expected exactly what's happening; or rather, I actually expected much worse.

The club is ran by fools. Incompetent, inept fools. Benitez may be a bad appointment, but here's the thing - you could have put any manager in world football in place this summer, absolutely anyone, and he'd have done the exact same as Benitez has in terms of results, because the manager's job at Everton is simply there to polish a massive turd.

I'd just ask for a bit of objectivity. When you see a result like today, Benitez is so far down the list on the reasons for it that it's laughable that he's the focus of ire on here. Moshiri, Brands, the players, everyone at that club from the chairman to the bloody physios are more to blame for the current situation at this basket case of a club than him.

All blaming Benitez does is let the morons actually responsible for this off the hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.