2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

We got tonked at home by already relegated Sheffield Utd under Ancelotti and thrashed 5-0 by City.

Bottom of the table Norwich dunked us under Silva

Koeman was lost at sea and went from ginger to grey 8 games in.

Stop with this nonsense mate lol

The failure of his predecessors doesn't absolve these mistakes. In fact it only proves he's the latest in a long line of bad managerial decisions.

The crescendo of hysterical anti Rafael abuse is reaching new levels. Some can't wait until they can shout 1 in 10. We may not reach that stage as I believe we will need to rehearse that old battle tune which goes Duncan, Duncan Ferguson, Duncan, Duncan Ferguson in time for the Derby game.

They aint sacking Benitez as it will near enough guarantee we'll break the PL rules on profit/loss and end up with a fine/points deduction.

Benitez is on 8m p/a and has 18 months left on his deal + his backroom staff.

Work out the cost of sacking him and his bhoys off when we could only afford to spend £1.7m in the summer.

Add to that no one will take this job on at present who's any decent so will be left scraping around the bargain bin for failures like Lampard & Pulis.

Im backing the fella to turn it around once the injuries are back.
The only good reason you can give us not to sack him is because of how much it will cost.

LOL

He's making all of you who backed him look absolutely foolish.

lol

We got tonked at home by already relegated Sheffield Utd under Ancelotti and thrashed 5-0 by City.

Theres NO WAY you watched the game today.

NO WAY AT ALL

The games above at least ONE player tried.

Today???!!!??!!!???

Theyve downed tools.

Have you seen that squad???

Again, Ancelotti could do nothing with it - had exactly the same problem; good start, the losers think that's enough and they down tools.

There's not one manager in world football that could do anything different here, so I just don't get the ire at Benitez for what is blatantly not his fault.

They won't have that. Most respected manager in football with one of the stocked trophy cabinets who has managed some of the greatest players in the modern game couldn't get us working....

Yet Graham Potter could

lol

You need to stop with your nonsense, seriously lad.
You are backing a dud to the hilt, but also trying to be bombastic about it as well, which is making you look a bit stupid and one track minded.

When Benitez was winning games early in the season, I was the lone voice on here - literally the only one - saying it's points towards safety and I just hope it's enough to stop us getting into a relegation battle. I was laughed at.

I said that not because Benitez is a bad manager, but because I know a pattern when I see one. I looked at the fixture list. I know these players. They are, in every sense of the word, cowards. I expected exactly what's happening; or rather, I actually expected much worse.

The club is ran by fools. Incompetent, inept fools. Benitez may be a bad appointment, but here's the thing - you could have put any manager in world football in place this summer, absolutely anyone, and he'd have done the exact same as Benitez has in terms of results, because the manager's job at Everton is simply there to polish a massive turd.

I'd just ask for a bit of objectivity. When you see a result like today, Benitez is so far down the list on the reasons for it that it's laughable that he's the focus of ire on here. Moshiri, Brands, the players, everyone at that club from the chairman to the bloody physios are more to blame for the current situation at this basket case of a club than him.

All blaming Benitez does is let the morons actually responsible for this off the hook.
This 1000%

Status
Not open for further replies.